It's me again.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Downpour, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downpour

Downpour Well-Known Member

Hi. Here I am again. Another crisis, another desperate urge to kill myself. I've hurt myself (self-harmed) today, but it's not enough. Why is my life like this? Why is suicide one of my most wished for events? Why do I always mess everything up? Why did I make my life this way to begin with? Why can't I just give up? Why does everyone always have to guilt me into staying alive? Why can't someone support me? And why is the suicide helpline chat taking so long? I've called my therapist, I emailed some supportive people, and now I'm waiting for the chat. After that, maybe I can finally rest in peace. I hate myself.

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Online chats can be long. Try the phone lines. They are usually faster.

3. Downpour

Yeah, I'm bad at talking though. I might try if chat doesn't hurry up.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  4. Downpour

Four hours later...

Still no chat. I'm giving up on that now, but I'm still alive, so does it even matter? I took some pills, mellowed out, and I'm going to bed soon. I can't live like this anymore.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am sorry you are feeling so badly at the moment. Why not try our chat room here? We have guidelines in place so you might want to read them first but it is a great support group :) Don't hate yourself, as the song goes ''change the voices in your head and make them like you instead''. Sorry you are suffering so much. You do not deserve it. If I could take your pain away I would. If you ever need someone to talk to, im around just please do not harm yourself. You can get through this.

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hope you are feeling better and got to talk to somebody by now.

7. davidIce

davidIce Member

Just to say hello - and sorry you were not getting replies - obviously people are only on the site from time to time. I understand the urge to kill oneself. My browser does not seem to support the chat room here. Sorry that life is so unfair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.