1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's me again

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Anon Mouse, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Anon Mouse

Anon Mouse Active Member

I chose the name Anon Mouse because it reflected a feeling I am sure a lot of people must have felt. Small and invisible.

I've been on the darker side of my brain for what feels like an age. Everything was coming down to what was needed and not what I wanted, As if what I want is unattainable. You'll be thinking, how is this positive. It is because today or perhaps yesterday I surfaced from that dark water and took a breath. Today I am bobbing at the surface of that ocean and I feel clear headed.
    I wanted to share this because I know how hard it is to see that surface or even think it exists.
    I wish there was a reason I could tell you that I was under or a solution as to how I found the will to stay afloat but there aren't enough words in a dictionary to explain any of it. Just my thoughts that it is possible.
    Thank you to those that read my last post. Reading your replies really helped me even if I couldn't respond.

I can't help who I am but I can decide what I want to care about.

From your socially awkward friend. Xx

HumanExMachina and lightning05 like this.
  2. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

Very glad to hear you are feeling better and more clearheaded @Anon Mouse . I am trying to break the surface of darkness as well, and your post gave me hope. I hope your mood keeps improving. Thanks for sharing.

Anon Mouse likes this.
  3. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Hi there, it seems that things were helping while you were here. Maybe you'll drop back in again some time :) Maybe we'll see you soon.Take care, best wishes.