its me, Ajay

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ajayyyy, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajayyyy

Ajayyyy New Member

hello

2. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF ajay

3. Raiden

Raiden Guest

Welcome to SF :)

4. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!​

5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum =)

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:

7. Ajayyyy

Ajayyyy New Member

sweet, I had you all at hello :biggrin:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hope to hear more from you.

9. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

10. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

w3elcome to the forum...i hope to see you around!!

11. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to site... hope to see you around

Love BP

12. Trip

Trip Member

Ajay,

I really hope you come here to read this, cause I'm not sure how to get ahold of you. I no longer have an account on the site we met, or myspace, and I lost my phones with your number in it.

I'm really, really, really sorry for what I wrote to you. I was hurting from people once again. I should never have said I wasn't going to ever talk to you. I hope I didn't hurt you too badly by saying that, and I really, really, really hope you didn't do anything as a result of my writing that.

I won't cut you out cowboy, no matter how i feel about the rest of the world. As you've said we can understand each other.

I'm sorry. ou had nothing to do with the reason why I said I wasn't going to talk you, but I realize that can't be much comfort. Isn't that the problem with people in the first place - "judging" based on others.

You know my hormones are out of whack, and they're causing me to do all kinds of things. Not all things I understand, or even remember half the time. Two days ago, I wasn't just cutting people out of my life, I was punching myself as well, feeling I deserved to be hurt. That's probably the reason why i sent you that email - hurting myself by cutting out the one person I know for sure I can rely on.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2007
  13. Trip

Trip Member

FIgured I should maybe let you all know that Ajay is okay. Though I'm not so I'm off to post elsewhere

14. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Heya Ajay :smile:

15. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello Ajay and welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

16. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hey, I must have been away when you made this post but I wanted to say a late welcome. So.. Welcome to SF if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me or add me to MSN. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to here Ajay is okay. Thank you Trip. Take care both of you. :hug: :hug:

18. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.