It's me, Lauren...explanation inside lol

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by moonie the triumphant, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Yeah, hi. If I log in, it's gonna be screwed up tomorrow because even though I haven't read anything on here today, if I log in tomorrow it'll say I have. So I'll save myself the confusion (ha, for once!) and tomorrow I'll move this to Positive...thingies. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys... I FINISHED THE ESSAY!!!!
    Yes, my 2000 word essay, explaining gender inequalities with two feminist perspectives, is now DONE, with perfect referencing...and a proper reference list...and it only took me from like, 8.30 until 2.30. Yippee.
    I guess I'm just glad to have it done :) Trust me, the last time I did this it worked out favourably. And I know I shouldn't be advocating leaving important things to the last minute :tongue: but if you're in the situation where it's the last minute and you've got me. It can still work out.

Praises go to Joe, as ever, for motivational AIM messages and proofreading, and GRRRRS go to Matt (LeaveMeAlone) for starting a debate about working women and childcare while I was still in the middle (not even the middle, nearer the beginning) of my essay... :tongue:

Anyway, I am now absolutely SHATTERED :laugh: So I'm gonna go to bed. I hope you have all had good days and that you're going to have a good day tomorrow. I think I might...if I can stay awake that long, that is :angel:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well done Lauren :wootrock: :cool:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That is so great Lauren!!! I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. :hug:
  4. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Excellent job! I know how awful it can be to go through the absolutely GRUELING process of writing an essay and how WONDERFUL it feels to finally finish that work of art! :biggrin:
  5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Oooh congrats Lauren on finishing your essay!! :cheer:

I cant reference properly for anything... I've always been bad at it lol. Well done on good referencing haha. Hope you managed to get some sleep.. :hug:

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Congrats hun :)

And it was down to you, not me :)

All I did was tell you what you already knew at the back of your mind: that you could do a bloody good job of it :d :cheekkiss
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Well done hun :arms:
  8. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:blink: you lost me.

But...congratumalations!!! 'Tis aceness! :biggrin: :bounce:

:superman: :wink:
  9. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Way to go, Lauren!!:smile: :wow: :goodjob: :hug: :flowers: :grouphug: :victory: :cheer: :clap: :cheekkiss

Now have some well deserved rest!

10. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Now you can say to yourself "FINALLY!!! wheeeee!" :clap: :biggrin: :clap:

{more wonderful words to come in the future?}
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2007