''its my birthday and i can cry if i want 2''

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mandyj101, Aug 17, 2009.

1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

soooo ..
    i knew it would hit me like this.. an hour in2 the 24 hours ahead .. and im a wreck already.. :(
    geez.. every bday from 15 i have attempted.. every time iv ended up staying in hospital for a few days.. i wont let that happen this time.. it just seems 2 get harder each year.. every year i have more 2 add 2 my list of failings..
    i planned 2 off myself tday.. i didnt tell any1.. but i had it planned.. i wont do it but i guess its still there in my mind.. tday is such a trigger 4 me..
    i dont want 2 be older.. but i am .. im 22..
    trying 2 stay strong.. really hard atm though..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI mandy i hope you stay strong and i hope your Birthday is a Happy one this year. Spend it with friend out in the sun spend some time here with us too we are your friends. To do list who needs them i think you are very kind compassionate caring person. You do alot here for people who need your support. This year make your Birthday the best by staying well and by doing things you enjoy. Go SHOPPING this always brings me joy i shop for all kinds of neat things not for me but hey i love seeing happiness i bring to the ones i buy for. I hope you get a chance to just relax and do happy things on your Birthday take care and a very Happy Birthday to you. NO CRYING OKAY just happy tears.

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hey you! Happy Birthday. I know you've had difficulties on this date for a few years but let us help you through it.

I have heard it said, "nobody is a failure who has friends" and you have lots of them here. You are so important to me and many others. A toast (I'm having pear-flavored vodka) to you my dear friend! I'll be around most of the night for you if you want to pm me.

Mike

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

This year give yourself a present. Dont let the thoughts win. Go out to public places, get caught up in the sights and sounds. Go to a friends house and enjoy a few good videos. And if nothing else works, come here and get some birthday support from all of us. Heck go into chat and throw yourself a birthday party!!! Just dont let admin see the mess you guys leave behind with all the banners, paper and cake crumbs!!! lol Hun I know it's a tough time so dont battle it alone, let us help ok? And Happy Birthday!! You arent getting older your maturing like fine wine (lol).

5. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!:smile:
    Let's just try to ignore those feelings, you only turn 22 once.
    If crying wil make you better, I say go ahead and be happy you were able to release those negative feelings and be cheerful for the rest of the day.
    Have fun blowing the candles and making the wish, you got that to look forward ta.
    Have a good one and do anything to make yourself feel good, it's all about you.:laugh:

6. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey.. i just wanted 2 say thx 4 all the support yesterday.. really struggled.. but tx 2 u guys i got through it .. ty :hug: x