It's my birthday! =P

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SuicidalAgain, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain Well-Known Member

And I feel like dying!

I thought that the Suicide Forum happy birthday email was funny. I was just lying in my bed, killing time... Wishing I could kill myself right now, except my brother's birthday is in three days and I don't want to ruin it for him. When that's done, I will allow myself to try again. Until then, maybe I will fall under the illusion that my life is great again and quit thinking about it for a while. It's always like that.
    No one knows when I'm feeling suicidal anymore though, so no one can interfere.

PS: What's up with that Life.Space thing?
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

It's a pro life site - so it's working around a different banner in order to promote encouraging to live.

By the way - Happy Birthday - for what it's worth.

Plus - I know you've been a member here for almost 3 years - but check the impact of a death in loved and lost forum before you do anything. Your brother would probably be devastated if you acted on anything.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOpe you and your brother can celebrate your birthdays together hun make it a special time for both of you
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Happy Birthday !! I am so glad you thought about your brother. Of course you are right. Saying it would ruin his birthday would be a huge understatement :hug: I remember the first time I got a happy birthday email from the suicide forum. I thought it was the funniest thing. It really made my day. I just loved the idea of it all.
    I hope you have many more birthdays. Good ones, in the coming years
  5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

happy birthday!

do you have any plans?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.