It's my birthday! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuicidalAgain

And I feel like dying!

I thought that the Suicide Forum happy birthday email was funny. I was just lying in my bed, killing time... Wishing I could kill myself right now, except my brother's birthday is in three days and I don't want to ruin it for him. When that's done, I will allow myself to try again. Until then, maybe I will fall under the illusion that my life is great again and quit thinking about it for a while. It's always like that.
No one knows when I'm feeling suicidal anymore though, so no one can interfere.

PS: What's up with that Life.Space thing?

It's a pro life site - so it's working around a different banner in order to promote encouraging to live.

By the way - Happy Birthday - for what it's worth.

Plus - I know you've been a member here for almost 3 years - but check the impact of a death in loved and lost forum before you do anything. Your brother would probably be devastated if you acted on anything.

flowers

Happy Birthday !! I am so glad you thought about your brother. Of course you are right. Saying it would ruin his birthday would be a huge understatement :hug: I remember the first time I got a happy birthday email from the suicide forum. I thought it was the funniest thing. It really made my day. I just loved the idea of it all.
I hope you have many more birthdays. Good ones, in the coming years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00