It's My Birthday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shadowlands, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Yay! At the same time it sucks, though. I should not have become this old in the first place. Ten years ago I though I will not pass to thirty. I have passed that, and actually I don't feel physically any different than when I was twenty. I mean I don't look at any different. If I let my beard grow it would be have lots of gray hair, but it had that ten years ago as well. I can still run 1.9 miles in 12 min. I can do split, which actually I could not do ten years ago. I think God made a prank and I have some genetical anomaly so that I don't age. I'm immortal just because that I don't want it. So it's not my body. My mind is just messed up. I guess it always was.
  2. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Happy birthday! You sound in awesome shape! go for the record oldest person on earth... you keep that up and trust me you'll do it!
  3. Shadowlands

I don't think so. This will probably be my last bday.
  4. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

dont talk nonsence! if i have to track you down, follow you around and live on the nearest bench to your house, with God as my witness i bloody will, because i wanna see you on here next year talking people out of the mood that you are finding yourself in... if you need my help to get there then im all ears and willing to try...

5. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

good answer kirst
    talk soon
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Happy Birthday hun! :hug: :birthday:
  8. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

:bday: My b day is on the 26th! I don't think I will see that day, I will remain #...
  9. Shadowlands

Can I wish a for a present? I wish to be able to give you a present on the 26th.
  10. OutcastLonerFreak

OutcastLonerFreak Active Member

Happy Birthday!!!!!
  11. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, mine's on the 28th. That is pretty neat that those many years have passed and you still basically feel the same, I know that would suck to live so long if your suffering as you may be now, I hope you can start to feel better. I hope you have a good day.
  12. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

happy birthday. hope 2 see you here this time next year too. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.