It's my fault isn't it?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by OnLeave-NeedingSupport, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel awful.

My stepdad has OD'ed and it is all my fault.

He told me he was going to do it and I didn't listen, next thing we hear he is in A and E. :(

He's said about 5 times since Xmas that he was going to do it. He's actually done it once before. I just assumed it was because he was drunk .. because this is what he does when he is drunk, lashes out.

I feel like this is my fault for not listening to him.

OMG :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No not your fault the depression fault you could have not stopped this as his mind was made up his mind so clouded with sadness and pain and the alcohol makes things worse. I know my bro killed himself under influence of alcohol it is what killed him not you.

3. Thanks violet :hug:

Just back from the hospital. They did all the tests but for some reason they need to do them again and wont tell us anything til after that :sad:

4. Omg.
    Omg.

So I've *just* found out that for a while there's been a chance that my Mum had cancer... SHE HASN'T THANK GOD AND IS FINE... But she's gone through it wihtout telling anyone. And I shouldn't even know now, so I can't say anything to her.

Omg. I love my Mum. WTF is happening atm :(

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sounds like so many things are happening at once...this is so difficult! sending big hugs and caring thoughts, J

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sending you a :hug: I'm so sorry for what's happening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.