It's my time....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RR32, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RR32

RR32 New Member

Okay, here it goes:

How much cocaine would one need to snort to go to sleep peacefully and never wake up?

Kind regards,
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

wouldn't know but know there are other ways of finding peace okay get help now go see your doc call crisis get on meds that will help you want to live take care of you okay
  3. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Life on Earth is a school

I'd like to second Violet's words. In my view, life on Earth is a school and suicide can never be the answer to anything. This is for the simple reason that the problems we're trying to avoid in our present lifetime will remain with us. They will be presented to us time and again, until in some lifetime - the sooner the better, as far as I am concerned - a resolution is found and we are set free to move on to lessons of a different nature.

With love - Aquarius​
  4. Undefined.

Undefined. Member

Hey there,

While I'm not going to answer your question, there's a number of things I want to say. There's no pain free way to die, unless you wait it out and die of old age. So hold on, lovely, because there is hope.

Has anything triggered you into feeling as though you want to end this? Has anything happened in the past few days or weeks that's upset you badly or even a change in routine? Is there any particular reason for you so badly wanting to end this? How are you feeling right now? Right this minute? Could you write up a list of reasons to live?

The thing is, while you must feel so low right now, a few months along the line everything could have changed. Your life might actually feel as though it's worth living. Is it not worth holding on until then? Things can and will change, all you need to do is keep holding on.

Don't hesitate to message me.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We won't answer that question here because methods aren't allowed. But I hope you'll stay and talk to us.
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

This is a pro life site we wont help you kill yourself. If you need someone to talk to just drop me a pm or add me on msn
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Can you tell us what has brought you to this decision?? Life is full of lessons.. Some people manage to whiz thru them and others struggle with them.. Don't give up.. If you find your struggling then put those thoughts behind you and move on to something else...I don't know if that makes since to you..Keep posting we are here for you...
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I really don't think you want to risk a cocaine overdose. There is no such thing as a peaceful death, because your body is programmed to survive. Please reconsider this plan.
  9. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

To every thing there is a season

If you just bear with us and most of all be patient with yourself, things are sure to change, better and less painful experiences will come your way. Life is sunshine and laughter, but also weeping and pain. It cannot be any other way.

And a time for every purpose under the Sun:
    A time to be born and a time to die;
    A time to plant and a time
    To pluck up that which has been planted;

A time to kill and a time to heal;
    A time to tear down and a time to build up;
    A time to weep and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn and a time to dance;
    A time to cast away stones and
    A time to gather stones together;

A time to embrace and
    A time to refrain from embracing;
    A time to lose and a time to seek;
    A time to tie up and a time to untie;

A time to rend and a time to sew;
    A time to keep silent and a time to speak;
    A time to love and a time to hate;
    A time for war and a time for peace –

The Universal Life Force
    has made everything beautiful, in its time.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1-11

With love and light,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.