It's not a crisis if it's necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I feel like I have to expose myself for the fake that I am. I put up a guise of being a good person, while I'm a bad person at the core. I don't beat up people, I never killed anyone, I don't lie, cheat, or steal...but I wound people with my words. I often speak before I think things through, almost as if someone else is speaking through me, a very negative person, and this often hurts people. Even if they are joking, often I take it the wrong way...but people have said the worst to me all of my life, so it's hard for me to tell if someone is joking or not. And I guess that's why I'm so quick to offend...my moods change very rapidly. I think there is something that makes me act this way...I think bipolar has come up a few times. But my moods change more rapidly than that...anger to depression to happiness in a very short amount of time. My emotions are boundless, especially the negative ones. I feel that I have the emotional capacity of more than a few people, and it can get exhausting to be on this daily rollercoaster, especially for people involved in my life. I feel very badly if I hurt someone, because I care more about people more than I care about myself. The more they care, the more I try to push them away. I want them to hate me as much as I hate myself. People tell me that no one can love me if I don't love myself, but I see nothing to love.

I was crying in public today...no one asked me what was wrong though. I don't want them to comfort me, because I deserve to feel this pain. I hate breaking down in front of everyone, because I know it's wrong for me to show emotions. I'd rather stay stoic and pretend I don't care about a damn thing, because it's easier that way. No one loves me, no one will ever love me. I never had children because I don't want to taint them with my problems, and possibly pass them on. I hate being alone, but I don't want anyone to care about me. I am too much for stable people to handle, and for people with problems, I probably exacerbate their problems, and vice versa. So I know that I am better off being alone, even though it's a fear of mine. I am better cut off from all civilization. I came here for help, but I'm too damaged to be helped. I hope I have helped others though, because I wouldn't want anyone to feel as badly as I do.

I say this not for sympathy, but as a fact. A person like me is better off not living. I don't need to find more friends because I will ruin their lives. I don't want to be reassured that I'm a good person, because I know that's not true. I don't know why I'm writing all of this, maybe to remind myself that my death will be completely justified. I don't expect anyone to read this wall of text, but I needed to let this all out. I have a method in mind, I think only one person knows what I plan to do, and he's far enough away to where he can't stop me. No one else will know, because I don't want to be stopped. If I can't afford my preferred method very soon, I will do something cheaper, but just as effective. I don't want anyone to try and stop me because this is something that has to be done, and should have been done years ago. I just hope that everyone on here will find a reason to live and carry on. I just want everyone to find the happiness in life that I never could.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiyas, Just wanted you to know I have read your post~ but I do not think you or anyone in fact deserves to die. Keep talking here and reaching out, if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00