1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's not easy accpting you're nuts

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, Jul 21, 2011.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

But fuck i'm at a loss now. Guess that means doctors now, pills, accepting im an even greater fuck up. Great... I really hate my fucking life. what a waste of space and time.
    Im thinking it, but I can't even grasp the reality of what Im saying anymore

2. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member

i hear ya...i feel the same way...i was a mistake..and i all i do is cause trouble and needs meds and professional help....i dnt know u..but i know ur awesome! every1 is nuts and fucked up in their own way...u just in a special way...like me...but what is troubling u?

3. justMe7

That's a sweet post. :)

Troubleing me? Everything i do and think is.. not really worth it. I just fuck it up. ... I've literally spent years explaining it im just... i dont care now. I dont even care about making an appointment. Right now, tomorrows seeming so, much worse than today. Full of more fuck ups and misunderstandings. I just trying not to box my mind into "the moment" because.. I havent got fuck all except this unnerving urge to bitch about how i feel.
    ive just lost the plot mate and it's fissiling at the tips rapidly. Everyday is just worse or worthless almost. Getting tired of it. I think ive seen all I can in this life besides more shit tbh
    :hug: thanks for the reply

4. Confused_Tomboy

u r soo welcome!!! *hug but it is true..i know ur awesome!! :D but I need to get ready for school >.< I'll ttyl!! *hugtackles

5. Confused_Tomboy

im not used to the emotion cons yet -.- ok TTYL!! :D :D :D <3 <3

6. justMe7

yeah.... gl with :hug: