It's not easy accpting you're nuts

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, Jul 21, 2011.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

But fuck i'm at a loss now. Guess that means doctors now, pills, accepting im an even greater fuck up. Great... I really hate my fucking life. what a waste of space and time.
    Im thinking it, but I can't even grasp the reality of what Im saying anymore

2. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member

i hear ya...i feel the same way...i was a mistake..and i all i do is cause trouble and needs meds and professional help....i dnt know u..but i know ur awesome! every1 is nuts and fucked up in their own way...u just in a special way...like me...but what is troubling u?

3. justMe7

That's a sweet post. :)

Troubleing me? Everything i do and think is.. not really worth it. I just fuck it up. ... I've literally spent years explaining it im just... i dont care now. I dont even care about making an appointment. Right now, tomorrows seeming so, much worse than today. Full of more fuck ups and misunderstandings. I just trying not to box my mind into "the moment" because.. I havent got fuck all except this unnerving urge to bitch about how i feel.
    ive just lost the plot mate and it's fissiling at the tips rapidly. Everyday is just worse or worthless almost. Getting tired of it. I think ive seen all I can in this life besides more shit tbh
    :hug: thanks for the reply

4. Confused_Tomboy

u r soo welcome!!! *hug but it is true..i know ur awesome!! :D but I need to get ready for school >.< I'll ttyl!! *hugtackles

5. Confused_Tomboy

im not used to the emotion cons yet -.- ok TTYL!! :D :D :D <3 <3

6. justMe7

yeah.... gl with :hug: