Its not fair.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itachi, May 7, 2007.

1. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Its not fair.
    Why do all the people i care about live so far away :cry:
    I hate it here i fucking hate it.
    :cry:
    I don't have any close friends here, the best i can do is a few aquantances.
    I know i need to finish my Degree but to be honest i don't love the subject the only reason i bother is because i didn't have anything else to do and now ive got so much money tied up in it that i can't just stop.
    i hate the City i live in, I hate the Country as a whole.
    I am almost totally cut off from the outside world, all i do is sleep watch TV and mess about on the net i only emerge for College and Dinner.
    This place isn't right for me, i feel out of place, and i feel like i don't belong here. :cry:

I want to visit a whole bunch of friends from here, but im scared that by the tym i am able to leave they will have moved on with ther lives and won't remember who i am. and it really hurts to think that im never going to meet the people i care for the most. :cry:
    everyone else seems to have some people atleast in ther own country.
    If i wanted to even visit the closest person to me it would close $1,800 for plane tickets alone.

I hate this place i hate my life.
    I want to Die :(

argh fuck it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2007
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug:

I know it's tough.

But hang in there.

I'm here for you if you need to talk.

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Josh, ya know I'm here if you want to talk hun :hug: :hug: anytime :arms:
    it's tough, having such close friends online, I know the feeling all too well. All I can say is hang in there, and I dont think people would forget you josh. Who could!??? I couldn't. that's for sure.

:hug: :hug: :hug: times a zillion, sweetie, you know how to reach me.

4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

ditto to what ester said.

I love you josh, you are such an amazing person and I know that I am not alone in saying that there is no way I could ever forget you or 'move on' from our friendship. I'm sure the future has many suprises for you and that you will find happiness with many people at many times.

I hope we never loose you Josh, you are the world in my eyes :hug:

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Josh always remember Lake Tahoe and The burning man..we will find a way to get you to see both. Love you to bits hun. :hug:

6. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

Josh, i'll never forget about you!!!! you will always be my friend, remember, ALWAYS cause forever isn't long enough!!! :hug: you are awesome josh and we will always keep in touch, i promise that. you know where to reach me if you ever need to talk. love ya josh, take care hun :hug: you are awesome!!!!!!

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Im sorry Josh you are feeling so lonely :hug: just know most of us feel very lonely and we all have to wait till we have the money or time to visit each others.:wink: ill definantly come an visit you if anyone is going to pay for me to come to NZ, i loved it there :arms: