Its not me.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Sep 14, 2010.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

It really isnt. I would say, at least for now, that it's not possible for my brain to focus on such things, while I'm itching to have some fun. Truth be told, I don't think its ever gonna be me. Its time for a sweet confession, I admit it - I just don't have the patience. Do I need it? no, Do I want it? meh, neither yes or no, Do I care that I haven't got it? perhaps, but largely because of the emphasis other people place on it. I can do more through other means. Its a feeling in the waters. Bit like the feeling I had with words one time, and the english language. Had this strange sensation that I should really focus on the word, individual words to make sure they were just right. Right now, that's past me, but it still holds. I like words.

Wish I had someone to run amuk with, pref female, you have no idea of how far this devil is willing to sink right now. I need some spice, but I cant seem to get it :(

Btw mate, I think I know you, and I think in 5 years time, what you do now is going to be irrelevant, cause, like me, your itching for something more, something different, and you aint gonna find that in an office.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
  2. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

you're post/threads are so vague, like i get what it is about, but again this anonymous person, im so curious!!! i wanna know who :tongue:

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

ya I know, going through a weird stage right now. The last part just refers to a male friend of mine and his personality, just commenting on how I think he has a sense for adventure and wouldnt be happy in an office.