• SF has fixed the certificate issue. There was never a security issue with the site, only an expired certification. It has been renewed and all is well. Sorry for any frustration this has caused you :)
  • Both the iPhone/Apple and Android versions of the SF mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

It's not that I hate myself, really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more like... A feeling that things generally suck and it cant get any worse. I have to leave all my friends behind AGAIN and I dont think I can take it this time.

S

silentlyscreaming

why do you have to leave them behind..hopefully you get to spend time before you leave..and stay in contact with them..im always here if you need to message me :hug:

D

Dead_Alive

Are you leaving your friends because they are getting too close to you? Are you afraid to let people in? You want help but do you push people away? Can you see what is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00