It's not the answer.. That's why we're all here..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Writcherd, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Writcherd

Writcherd New Member

The background is so incredibly extensive, not even sure where to begin.. It's literally one of those times ya could go back to about age 2 (and no, not in the sexual sense for those curious).. But we're not doing that tonight.. Just time to breathe..

2. BigTomTooToo

BigTomTooToo Well-Known Member

3. Writcherd

Writcherd New Member

I have never found it easy to say what is really on my mind, and troubling so.. I'll start here..

I.m currently 29, and quickly approaching 30

At age 2, I was diagnosed with mild Cerebral Palsy. Had my first major surgery by age 3, and at least 7 by age 14.

On top of being in and out of hospitals and clinics, I also grew up in a very abusive home. Physically, Mental and Verbal.

I do hold down a full time job, Never miss a beat. However, after 23 years of using crutches... I am physically and emotionally drained.

My thoughts are getting worse, and I know there IS a better solution.

I was absolutely appalled when I called the hotline, only to be given another number, which then gave me a series of numbers in my local area.The lady on the other end of the phone tells me not to worry, They will "allow" me to pay on a sliding scale" Lady... If I had the $ to seek professional help... I wouldn't be calling you at 2 am.

I'm very thankful to have a place where I ca openly discuss my thoughts, and hopefully get myself back on track..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.