It's not what it seems...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadDude1980, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

This may seem like some pick up line, but it's actually genuine....

Any females that are ready to check out, consider the possibility that there are decent males out there.

The truth is that Men AND Women are both jacked up entities capable of good and evil. And if you're here then mostly You've seen that it's evil.

I'm always on messenger.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I think you posted in the wrong forum. Maybe you should try the Coffee House.
    Good luck and I think you have a point..I know my suicidal thoughts have made me see lots of evil in the world and I do think there are decent males out there, they usually do not want to date unfortunately but I would love to have someone in my life.
  3. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

I know that there are decent males out there. But after one or two really bad experiences with evil ones, I just seem to push the decent ones away without ever meaning to.

Maybe I'll try to catch you on messenger.
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Not everyone is suicidal due to issues with men.
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know there are decent men out there, I just don't think I'm worthy of them....I do long to share my life with someone but at the same time I'm dead scared of it...because of my anxiety it makes me do weird stuff that doesnt help me at all...

I'm the kind of person that needs to take it slow, I can't hurry into a relationship because I end up panicking and doing things I wouldnt normally do...
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm not sure this in the right place. Maybe a mod could move this?
    But i agree, most women know that not all men are scum of the earth , so to speak, but many women have issues with relationships and the worth of men and their self, and so may not see the good in men.
    Living in my own world; I'm depressed and suicidal most of the time and i have been with my bf for 10 months, and he's brilliant. If i'm worthy of such a decent guy then so are you! And i'm sure that when you find the right man you'll feel ready :)
  7. scorpio63

scorpio63 New Member & Antiquities Friend

I find that being up front about things helps establish whether they are willing to deal with it or not.
    I mean don't just blurt out that you may be suicidal, be tactful and careful of what you say. Don't say more than you are comfortable for them to know.
    I'm no expert by any means, and please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.