Its now or never I guess

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lilly, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

You dont know me.
    And lets face it, I dont know you.
    We're random stranger that converse...lets be honest....hardly EVER if at all over a site we found on the internet.
    About what do we talk about? Thoughts of suicide....who better to understand us then people exactly like us...
    it makes sense and i totally get it.
    But its not working for me.
    Maybe its because I hardly ever log on or maybe its because no one really DOES talk to me and when I talk to them its like talking to myself because the chances of a reply are slim to none.
    A reply even on this would be....welcome...but isnt actually necessary since I know and you know...that youve probably stopped reading by now anyways.
    There are some ppl in the world that just are not meant to be here. Are not meant to be cared about....or loved....or even noticed.
    I am one of those people.
    I love more than I can express but...there is only so much love one can give without love being returned before they go crazy and i guess that Ive finally reached that point...or maybe Im finally sane....I dont know know but I do know that I dont think I can do it anymore.
    Perhaps I'll go knocking...and hope its heavens door.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry you feel that people here don't care, or that they don't talk to you...and I did read the whole thing. I thought people didn't care either, but now more people are starting to get in I know that I'm not alone. Neither are you, and I don't think you are someone who is not meant to be cared about. I care about how you're feeling and I hope you don't do it. I wish I could say and do more, but just know that I can relate to how you are feeling.
  3. MisterBGone

I really like the way that you write--which I suppose, is to say that I like what you've got to say, and how you think! Cool picture (is that what an "avatar" is?) by the way.... I hate it when I care more about some body else in the relationship than they do about me. It drives me insane, and happens quite frequently, I'm afraid. For example, recently I've been in touch with an old friend whom I've known my whole life. Well, he basically is the same guy as he's been since elementary school. That is to say, your best friend one day, a complete stranger the next! I don't even know why I get fired up about it now, but somehow, it still burns me. Perhaps because I could not imagine treating him the same way. In any case, you sound like a very interesting personality, and so I'd hate to see you go, so prematurely. I hope to hear from you soon and have a great night!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Lilly - there are ppl here who love as much as they can and want others to know it - I hope I am one of those people, and I'm really hoping that you're not saying goodbye. :love: I love you, because every soul is worthy of love - that is a fact. The perceived fact of not getting love in our life is - yes, absolutely horrid, not to mention, wrong. Love is patient, kind etc. and never gives up......... but sometimes it can be so hard to keep going. But we still have the choice to change direction and go down a path that is different. And there are many souls here who will walk with you as you do and give you the love and companionship you need. Blessings and strength :reub:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.