It's official.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Cortez, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I relapsed tonight after 8 months. The alcohol is bitter, I guess that's what happens.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry you relapsed hun but you did so well to stay clean for 8 mths wow just a small set back now there is always slip ups hun but it is what you do tomorrow that counts you don't touch it tomorrow okay hugs
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

That's very good advice, T.E. 8 months is WOW!!! Well done on the 8 months, please don't be hard on yourself for giving in - no one is perfect, we are all human. And 8 months proves that you CAN! And your body is telling you it's yuck, and you feel yuck cos it happened. You don't actually need to feel yuck like that again......

Taking some advice from Oprah - concerning the too-much-food issue: Thin feels better than fat could ever taste........... and so, sober/clean feels far healthier and happier than what drunk/stoned could do.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I relasped several time before walking away from several substances...they were my escapes and all I knew when I could not find any collected eight months, and you will again...please dont let this be the reason to not try
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's ok...a lot of people relapse. Just try not to be too hard on yourself and remember that you're only human.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.