It's ok

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

It's ok for me to be treated like shit. My feelings don't matter. It doesn't matter if I kill myself cos it'll be my own fault. It was my fault I was abused, it was my fault I was bullied, it was my fault I was hit. I'm nothing and it was all my fault. People can say whatever they want to me, cos it must be my fault. I must've done something to make them be so nasty to me and they're only doing it for my own good. Yeah hit me to make me see. Hit me until I realise I'm worthless. You're the good guys and I'm nothing compared to you.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Did you provoke abuse?
    I think not, therefore it wasn't your fault.

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Mal, I don't know what to say to you, I know I can tell you none of that is true till I am blue in the face, but you won't believe a word of it.....
    So all I can say is, I don't believe that is true and remind you that I care about you, you are just as good as anyone else and if you want to talk you know where I am..

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

none of this is true, Mal. None of it.

:hug: :hug:

5. LoserxLove

LoserxLove Banned Member

That just almost made me cry reading that. You didnt deserve any of it.

6. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

If it's not true why do people make me feel like it is? And why do others act like it's ok for them to do that? But you know what? It is ok, I'm the SF punchbag. Feel like shit? - take a pop at me. It'll make you feel better and there'll be no consequences cos I don't have feelings. Isn't it fun to see me break? Laugh as I slash my wrists. I'll be fine and you can do it all again tomorrow.

7. LoserxLove

LoserxLove Banned Member

Youre not the punching bag. I can say that whenever you are in the chatroom, I try to talk to you but you either dont see it or arent there.

8. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Sorry LoserxLove, I often don't pay much attention to the general conversation in chat any more. It causes more trouble than it's worth when I talk. But I'll make the effort next time I see you in there. Thanks.

9. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: If you wanna talk to me about it, I'm on MSN now (along with a bunch of people who decided we need a replacement chat while SF chat's down).

10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Mally:nono:

None of it was your fault :hug:

11. LoserxLove

LoserxLove Banned Member

Its okay. I just figured you were busy. If you wanna talk,I have my IMs in my profile or you could PM me. :)

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Mal, i know what this is about and you don't deserve to be treated like that. Your a FANTASTIC guy. We love you to bits and i hope you see that. Whats going on is not ok and you don't deserve it no matter how much you think you do. YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

13. LoserxLove

LoserxLove Banned Member

Today sucks. :( Everyones so sad.

14. none of that was your fault mal, it really wasn't. i was bullied, is that my fault? if a friend was bullied would that be their fault? no. so its not true for you sweetie. not your fault some people are just cruel..

as for chat, you are not a punchbag, and dont deserve to be treated as one by anyone. if someone upsets you, tell them. maybe they arent realising it. here if you ever ever need a chat :)

15. Sa Palomera

Mal, you do NOT deserve to be treated like a punchbag. NEVER!
    :hug:

16. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Mal, you did not deserve abuse as a child, as an adolescent, as a young adult. It is not your fault that someone chose to do what they did to you. It was there decision. Their wrongdoing. As for being the SF punching bag. I do not agree there at all. I value your input and your contributions here on the forum. There will always be those that don't agree with what someone has to say and each time you put things in writing, it opens up that possibility. Sometimes people do respond with words that can hurt. I am sorry if this has been the case for you Mal. Please do not take it to heart. You have the courage and tenacity that a few others lack. Thank you for being you. I happen to think you are pretty terrific. :hug:

17. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

And once again it's proven that I'm less than everyone else. How dare I think otherwise.

18. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

How dare you think that, Mal! You are not less than everyone else, and never let anyone tell you that. You're greatly valued as a friend by many people on here including myself, and I think you're a wonderful person.

19. Sa Palomera

^ I agree.