It's okay guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 8, 2009.

1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

She was not ready for a relationship, it was nothing personal. She said I was handsome and would make great bf material, I think she is too much of a mess though. And that's okay, I have love and support now. I'm coming back to the forums, all comm tools turned on.

2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Are we all meant to know?

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

If you havnt been following his thread then you wont know but for those who have - it makes sense :)

4. DrivEthermissIon

There's posts around, **** it

5. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

That's debatable!

I think I've followed along, but my head is spining and I'm pretty sure that I'm missing a girl here and maybe have an extra person there.

But it seems everything is okay for the moment, so I guess we chalk it up as a win?

6. DrivEthermissIon

Your head is spinning :pokeball::sf:

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

hahaha.

Chris how about we make this into a film? We'd make millions. :)

8. DrivEthermissIon

9. DrivEthermissIon

Film

We will some day

10. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

Touche'

11. DrivEthermissIon

Princess online girl

She thanked me for being forgiving and we made peace. She said it was nothing to do with me, that was silly she said. She suffered from anxiety and depression.

She adores me, she said so, but it's too hard for her. I told her she makes me sad a bit and smiled, and she said maybe she should leave and went offline. I said it to be honest coz it hurts plus hopefully she'll ponder and change. I know it might have been hard, but I didn't know what else to do. She said all she wanted was for me to be okay.

Here's a song for her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl70X6BAp_k

Rick Price - Heaven Knows

12. DrivEthermissIon

I'll send her kind emails sometimes, she never replies ^__^ .