its only me...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

ITs only me, Melinda, the loner. I have nothing to offer this world and nothing will I take when I go. I'm sorry , I know my constant posting is helping no one... I just dont know why I even post here anymore. I just cant get out of this rut. Im sorry to everyone on this earth for all the pain I have ever caused them. I may not have to carry that burden around anymore.
    I cant live like this. I have no one to love, nothing to hold on to... nothing to cherish. All I love has gone away... all I need is no longer there. My love has ceased to exist and I will never love again. I have nothing left to love, I have nothing left to hold, NOTHING!!!!!!
    Im alone in this world so big, why can't I just hold on to something....
    I am going to go to a better place where the simple problems in this world will mean nothing to me...
    IT was only me, the loser, Melinda...
  2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Keep screaming and someone will throw you a rope to help you from this rut.

Things come and go. Some things go when we need them the most, but if you hold on to life, you will get stronger and things might get better again.

How can you have nothing to love?

Take a break from what you are doing, relax, empty you mind of thoughts, and get some fresh air.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.