Its only solution right?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xtufpa, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. I dont really belong here, i have 2 reasons i would really kill myself. first one is that im 18 and im really ugly (this make me want to kill myself most), and the second one is i have to pay 300€, and i have 250€, i need money for bus to school. I really dont belong here i have nothing to do here :S

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi
    Im sorry you feel this way:hug:, please dont hurt yourself.
    You need 300 euros for the bus to school?or am i reading that wrong, sorry if i am.
    People put too much emphasis on looks, im also guilty of this but im sure you are far from ugly.

3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks for anwser :)
    I have 7 months of school left, and i have to pay 100€ each month for bus card. So this is like for 3 months, i have been trying to make some money but i never get paid at the end and i have enough of that.

also yes i am ugly i am 18 and i never had a girl...i have some problems with everything :S

4. Borrowed time*

Well i dont know what you look like but i stand by my opinion that i dont think you are ugly:smile:
    A lot of the time it is simply lack of confidence. If you think you are ugly and stick to the shadows you wont be noticed by girls. Talk to some girls to build your confidence, i believe there is some one for everyone. It may just take time to find that person. You are only 18, give yourself time to find the girl of your dreams.
    By the way im 25 and never had a boyfriend.

Im not sure how to help with your finances, are you working but not being paid for it?

5. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey, yes i worked and i dont get paid for it.

Also about girls...i dont know but i gave up.

I dont see any problem in killing myself, all troubles will be gone, the only thing holding me back is that im sucha pussy and afraid to kill myself :S

6. Borrowed time*

Where do you live? Surely there are laws against not being paid.
    Dont give up on girls, i assure you you will find someone, give it time.
    Your not a pussy, you havnt killed yourself because some part of you wants to live. have you been to the doctors about how you feel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.