It's over- Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dannyb878, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyb878

dannyb878 New Member

I don't really know how to put my thoughts and feelings into words at this point but I wanted for someone to know why I did it. I can't do this anymore I can't pretend that everything is okay or that I'm happy. No more will I have to work or pay bills. No more will I have to sit in traffic. No more will I feel like a failure. No more will I hurt anyone else. No more pain.

It doesn't hurt I will fall asleep and never wake up. I pray that god will forgive me for my sins for I know not what I do.

Goodbye.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please reconsider and talk to us, there are people here who care and will listen. What's brought you to this point?

3. overitall

overitall New Member

Are you still here? Talk to me if you are

4. OCD

OCD Member

To die us not the only solution, please talk to me, and if you really believe in god you should believe that he is all loving and all caring and has given you the gift of life so don't destroy the gift he has given you, you are just going through depression, it doesn't last forever, please talk to me,

I hope I wasn't late and I hope you will reconsider

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum Dying is not the answer. There is help out there, always people willing to help and listen, please stick around for a while and get to know us xxx

6. champie

champie Well-Known Member

Hey Danny, definitely air out some of your thoughts for a little while around here and see what happens, that's what we are all here for. Give yourself a chance to to just put it all out here. None of us can solve all our worries, frustrations, and disabilities at once, so let's just start with talking about what's going on with you.

My signature explains my motivation for posting here. It seems to me that a good conversation reveals to us our own thinking and can benefit everyone. So, what's going on?

7. dannyb878

dannyb878 New Member

I'm still here trying not to be but can't figure out a way to checkout. I wish I could ask for options but I know it's wrong :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.