It's over I can't deal with this shit anymore!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Stranger1, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have always tried to help people and go out of my way to make sure they were safe. Because of this people have always used me and abused me. I can't take it anymore. It's time for me to go.
    I won't hurt anyone else! I have no one to keep me from doing it. My daughter doesn't love me.Whenever I tell her I love her she says yea right and hangs up on me. Fuck it enough of the self pity!!! Thank you everyone and good bye!!!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Joseph :eek:hmy:

Please DON'T leave :sad: I'll miss you.

Talk to your daughter hun, now if possible and tell her you really do love her.
    Im here if you need to talk hun :hug:

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

joseph you have ppl who care about you...me for one..and to my knowledge ive never used or abused you at any point in our friendship! You know you love your daughter and that is what counts...some ppl have trouble accepting what others say and have a hard time believing it because they themselves are in so much pain from something that may be unknown. im here...i may not be much right now ..but i haven't given up on you and i dont' want you to give up on yourself.

hugs

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
  4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Please don't go stay and talk to us and talk to your daughter too she does love you even if she doesn't say it. Please stay safe :hug:

5. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

Stranger, I'm a little new here. I only signed up myself yesterday, so I haven't gotten the chance to know you. I'm sure you are a wonderful and caring, loving person. You're not alone in feeling the way you are. I'm the same way myself.

I would really love it if you would stay and we could get to know each other. Sometimes, when we're feeling like the world is on top of us and people take us for granted, we need a little time to be selfish and thingk of ourselves and our own well-being. People like you and me, we seem to put other first, and people can take advantage of that.

It's not a bad thing that you care about about. It's a very sweet, and genuine quality. And a trait in which we wish a lot more people had. However, at the same time, we need to take the time out and look after ourselves for a while, until we can get back on our feet.

Please Shadow, try and calm and rationalize. You know we are here for you.

6. Petal

How are you feeling today Joseph? :hug:

7. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Please don't Joseph. I'll miss you.

8. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Joseph, not all people are the same. Some cant accept to be loved coz they dont love themselves so it just doenst make sense to them that others can love them. It's none of your fault. I know how painful it seems to you but understand that she is human with difficulty believing in 'love'. God knows only what is going on in her life to make her feel so miserable.

I hope you reconsider and that we will soon hear from you. Please pm me or talk to me on msn whenever you feel the need.

A warm :hug:
    granny xox

9. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Please stick around, I've always looked up to you and admired your strength.

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Joseph, you're such a great guy. So giving and caring. Please, i really hope you don't leave us. I'm sorry things have been going bad for you. But daughters, they can be cruel, she loves you really. You should try having a heart to heart with her. Please stay with us. :hug: :wub:

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thank you all for the positive thoughts. As of right now I am still planning on commiting by the end of the week. I still have some things to settle first. My life has never really been heading anywhere and according to my shrink and therapist probably won't either. I am sorry if I hurt anyone here, that is not my intention. As a matter of fact I am trying to keep from hurting anyone. Take care of yourselves. Thank you again for being my friends!!! I will be replying to posts until it is time because it helps occupy my mind by trying to help others.~Joseph~

12. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You know Joseph things have been tough for you for a while now. But you have always been a source of strength and encouragement to so many here. Not it's your turn to let others do for you what you have so graciously done for them. I've got kids too hun. And although we love them unconditionally, it is not always played forward from them. There are so many days when I wish I could just wash my hands and walk away especially after some of the hurtful things that have been said by my own children. But I know, no matter what they say or do, I love them and will til I take my last breath. I kinda figure you're the same way. So hun you need to take what was said, put it out of your mind and know deep in your heart that she does love you. She will one day understand in her own way just how much she loves you and needs you. It may be tomorrow, a month a year? You impress me as the type of person that would like to be around to see that day. Family is important to you Joseph so make sticking around to see that day come just as important. You have so many friends here that want to help you see that day too. Let them hun.

13. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Joseph,

Itmahanh said it so well, I can only echo her words:
    :hug:

14. Petal

Joseph..PLEASE DO NOT DO IT!!!!

Your shrink and therapist were wrong to tell you your life isn't going anywhere. Only you can decide that. I hope you reconsider Joseph :hug:

15. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Please don't do it, Joe. Believe it or not, you've brought a lot of joy and comfort to the people here. You've impacted people who have never seen you, who live in other countries; your words have affected people from all over. Not everybody can say that, and you can. Surely that means something?

As for your therapist, screw 'em. You who are you are, and nobody can take that away. Least of all some overpaid nitwit with a flashy degree they bought. As for your daughter . . . keep working at it! There's been plenty of times I've made my family cry through my insensitivity, and there's been times that they've done the same. Don't get discourage, and PM me if you want to talk.

16. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please be safe as we care about you and want to here with us...you are so valuable here and there would be such pain and sorrow if you hurt yourself, big hugs, J

17. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

PLEASE PLEASE stay i look up to you, you give such good advice, and u help us through our pain, please let us help u through yours. As for ur shrink screw them, you are great and i would love to personally meet you one day. Your words are an inspiration to us all, so please, stay and keep inspiring us.
    Take Care, Stay Safe.

Love
    Kirsty
    P.S my pm box is always open and my msn is displayed in my sig if u ever need to talk xoxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.