Its over... I have no hope left

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by girl_in_limbo, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girl_in_limbo

girl_in_limbo Active Member

I haven't posted here in a while, but I have no where else to go. I have a fail proof plan. I have a date and time. I have everything I need. I don't want to die, but its the only way. I even mustered up the courage to call a crisis hotline... that was a waste of time and effort. I don't know what else to do besides the obvious. Not today... but very soon I will be swimming with the fishes...
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You said you don't want to die; so why is it the only way? What's going on?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi A...this is a crucial question, where do you find hope when you feel hopeless...for me, hope came when I decided to take suicide off the table...I could continue having su ideations, because these foretold when the pain was overwhelming, but I could not do anything to act on them...these were some of the most frightening days I have had...I told myself, that I had to do one thing per day...anything that got me up...I built a life from there...please know that hope can be found through the caring of others, through a revision in your spiritual philosophy (not necessary religion if this is not for you)... in anything that counts as something you can feel proud a book, a song, a poem...big hugs, J
  4. girl_in_limbo

girl_in_limbo Active Member

Nothing in particular has brought me to the end of my rope. I guess I have finally come to the realization that I dont have the strength or will to help myself... and if I can't help myself who can help me? I do wan't to die I just don't want o miss the milestones in my kids lives... but I can't live hurting like I am... XXXXX
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
  5. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

Im amazed you found that motivation to do one thing a day to get you up. When Im depressed Im in a black hole with no perspective of whats outside of it, so setting tasks would be out of the question for me.

girl in limbo, if you have kids I seriously think you should reconsider. Get yourself some help, be it meds or therapy or whatever because those children need you. If you die youll mess them up and start a cycle of suicide and depression throughout your family. Maybe that cycle already existed, but you should be the one who stops it now and be there for your kids.

There are 100 ways to try and treat the way you feel, which you need to try before you go to where you cant come back from. Maybe if you share with us the details of how you feel and your problems we can help you more.

Things can seem so bleak, and it feels like you have to give in, but thats just your mind telling you that, and you shouldnt trust those thoughts when your mind is in a depressed state. Sounds corny, but you should fight for happiness and for the sake of your children!
    Keep posting
    Take care :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.