Its over there is no point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised something that my life sucks and it will never get better. Everyones goal in life is to make me mad. Nothing ever goes good and girls freaking hate me. Everytime this stupid girl always tells me she wants to chill but then when I ask for her number she never writes me back. I don't know if she is trying to piss me off or whatever but I'm thinking about telling her to stop F***ing talking to me if you don't like me. I tired of all the BS I know I'm not ever going to have a girl or do anything in life so I don't know what the point is? I think its time to just kill myself. later

Constantinos

I just realised something that my life sucks and it will never get better. Everyones goal in life is to make me mad. Nothing ever goes good and girls freaking hate me. Everytime this stupid girl always tells me she wants to chill but then when I ask for her number she never writes me back. I don't know if she is trying to piss me off or whatever but I'm thinking about telling her to stop F***ing talking to me if you don't like me. I tired of all the BS I know I'm not ever going to have a girl or do anything in life so I don't know what the point is? I think its time to just kill myself. later
Hello elementdeckz24,

I can tell you that you will meet loads of girls in your life but you cannot match with all of the girls, BUT you will match with some girl and you will be given many opportunities to meet girls.

How well do you know this girl?
What common interests do you have with this girl?

Of course the decision is yours and yours alone whether you want to talk to her or not, my recommendation is to continue talking to her however see her as a friend and not as a potential girlfriend - if something evolves then good if not then again good as you've gained one more friend.

Hello elementdeckz24,

I can tell you that you will meet loads of girls in your life but you cannot match with all of the girls, BUT you will match with some girl and you will be given many opportunities to meet girls.

How well do you know this girl?
What common interests do you have with this girl?

Of course the decision is yours and yours alone whether you want to talk to her or not, my recommendation is to continue talking to her however see her as a friend and not as a potential girlfriend - if something evolves then good if not then again good as you've gained one more friend.
but everytime its a conversation that leads to me asking for her number. Like she will say "next time in town you should hit me up." So I say ok whats your number never get a reply this is the second time she has done it. I do see her as a friend first but when she constantly blows me off I feel like shit. Most girls are this way so I don't know why I keep trying. Like I said maybe I should just give up completely.

Constantinos

but everytime its a conversation that leads to me asking for her number. Like she will say "next time in town you should hit me up." So I say ok whats your number never get a reply this is the second time she has done it. I do see her as a friend first but when she constantly blows me off I feel like shit. Most girls are this way so I don't know why I keep trying. Like I said maybe I should just give up completely.
Maybe she is confused if she likes you or not? Part of herself wants you to ask her for her mobile number which is why she is hinting but another part of herself stops her from giving you her mobile number.

Does she have your number currently?

well I'm pretty much sick of all the BS so I'm done with her F it. I'm going to tell her whats up later because there is nothing else to do. Why should I continue being nice to someone who was only created to piss me off? So I'll tell her F U never talk to me again then I think she will get the picture

Constantinos

I think she might have it why?
I was thinking basically that when she decides that she is interested she can always call you herself.

well I'm pretty much sick of all the BS so I'm done with her F it. I'm going to tell her whats up later because there is nothing else to do. Why should I continue being nice to someone who was only created to piss me off? So I'll tell her F U never talk to me again then I think she will get the picture
If this is what you want to do you should go ahead and execute your plan as it will help you a lot, it will show that you are dynamic, it will show your strength - a quality that girls like.

I was thinking basically that when she decides that she is interested she can always call you herself.
Yeah you see its like this. She wants to hang out with me when I come visit my home town which I do every month. She always says to call her if I come through. I don't think she would ever call me for no reason and she would never know if I was in the desert or not. Its interesting because I have two options to go with the first thing. To leave my number and wait or to burn the bridge completely.

If this is what you want to do you should go ahead and execute your plan as it will help you a lot, it will show that you are dynamic, it will show your strength - a quality that girls like.
Yeah you see its like this. She wants to hang out with me when I come visit my home town which I do every month. She always says to call her if I come through. I don't think she would ever call me for no reason and she would never know if I was in my hometown or not. Its interesting because I have two options to go with the first thing. To leave my number and wait or to burn the bridge completely.

We'll see I'm still deciding if I should do that or not. To be honest I'll definately be burning a bridge however if the bridge is a wobbly one that can get you hurt then it should be burned.

Constantinos

Yeah you see its like this. She wants to hang out with me when I come visit my home town which I do every month. She always says to call her if I come through. I don't think she would ever call me for no reason and she would never know if I was in my hometown or not. Its interesting because I have two options to go with the first thing. To leave my number and wait or to burn the bridge completely.
We'll see I'm still deciding if I should do that or not. To be honest I'll definately be burning a bridge however if the bridge is a wobbly one that can get you hurt then it should be burned.
If you don't think that she'll be calling it would mean that you believe that she's not really interested in you.

Now it just caught my attention that she says that she wants to hang out with you but this never happened, this reminded me of a person that i know - up to three weeks ago every time i called her she would always tell me to hang out, go for a coffee or whatever - well up to now this hasn't happened. Approximately 1 week ago, this person sent me some poems that she wrote and which i read - after i read them i understood that she has her own problems and is passing through a difficult time at the moment.

You never know what this girl is going through currently in her life, at home or anywhere else - i think you should talk with her and be clear with her about what you feel and what you think and see what her response will be like.

I actually have a logical reason why she wouldn't call me but hey you are right I'm worthless and I need to die because she isn't intrestested and either is any other girl because I don't think any other girl will call me so that means I'm worthless that way too. Thanks for the support now I definately feel like killing myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took your advice your right if i don't think she will call me then she definately doesn't fing like me so i told the bitch to f*** off and never talk to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i'm going to die a sweet death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constantinos

I actually have a logical reason why she wouldn't call me but hey you are right I'm worthless and I need to die because she isn't intrestested and either is any other girl because I don't think any other girl will call me so that means I'm worthless that way too.
You're not worthless, as i also said at one of my replies - you will meet many girls in your life.

Do you want to share the reason why she wouldn't call you? Also why wouldn't any girl not call you? I am certain that girls would call you, every person is unique and has their qualities.

I took your advice your right if i don't think she will call me then she definately doesn't fing like me so i told the bitch to f*** off and never talk to me again
So you called her, and what was her response like?

You're not worthless, as i also said at one of my replies - you will meet many girls in your life.

Do you want to share the reason why she wouldn't call you? Also why wouldn't any girl not call you? I am certain that girls would call you, every person is unique and has their qualities.

So you called her, and what was her response like?
you also said well if you don't think she will call you then she most likely doesn't like you or something like that. The first reason I thought she wouldn't call me was because I would have to travel to her town (my home town) and then call her. You see since she doesn't know when I'll be there she can't call me when I arrive I have to call her. However you are right though I don't think she would call me anyways. I don't think any girl would ever call me which means they won't. I told her what was up and I don't care what her reply is she hasn't sent it though but honestly if she doesn't like me what is the point of talking to her. There is no hope my life will always be this way nothing will ever change its better this way.

Love n sex is good, buuuuuut.....it's not that good. Well, not good enough to be going to kill yourself over. I'm 24 and just starting to have ladies interested in me. Takes awhile, sometimes. Not all of us start off looking like tom cruise, ya know. I still don't, but, once you get a little facial hair, things change...trust me. Just gotta learn how to keep my eyes to myself, sometimes. Not always and easy thing. Yeeeaaaaa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00