It's over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Annes, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annes

Annes Guest

I am not going to waist any time with explanations. You can't help me. I won't let him hurt me anymore. I just want to thank you the 2 people who respond to my post (rape and abused).
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No hun he can't hurt you not if you call the authorities on him not if you go to hospital and tell them what is happening the hospital will protect you hun Please hun know there is help but you have to reach out for it
  3. Annes

Annes Guest

You don't understand ! It's not that simple. We are sation abroad, I don't know the language, and the last time I screamed and tried to run away, my father
    took me to a club where he paid for a man to have sex with me and he watched. He said if I wanted to leave home, I could stay there and work. He would sale me to them.
    I needed medical attention after that, and he took me to the clinic at the base. Everything was kept quite not to cause any problems or embarassemt to my father. I am not sure what he said to the doctor, but they even gave my father pills to make me sleep, which he uses to keep me drugged now.
    I am tired.
  4. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Is it possible for you to contact the police? Is there no one else who you can ask for help?
  5. Lost in translation

Lost in translation Active Member

Hi Annes I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It sounds like your traveling with military having said you were treated at a base and seem to be abroad. You must go find someone to tell immediatly at the base, try and find a female officer and explain your situation and fear of your father. Do not worry about an embarrassment on your father he has made his choice and now you need to make yours. Please seek an officer and explain whats happening to you Annes, no one deserves to be treated like you have been, and it's time to make it stop. You deserve a life of your own free of abuse, and although its hard to find help, you must seek someone on base immediatly. Even try contacting your homeland authorities and ask for direction since your stationed abroad. You can be helped Annes please understand that.
  6. Annes

Annes Guest

I was writing a letter to the American Embassy when my father came into the room. He took the paper from me and read it. He began telling me how much he loves me, and how that letter would destroy him and everything he ever worked for. He said if I wanted him dead, he would finished right there and then and he took his gun and put it to his head.
    He was screaming at me asking me if I wanted him to do it ? I was crying, ashamed, because honestly, I wanted him to do it. But I said no, I was terrified of what he would doit to me if I said yes.
    He put the weapon down and hug me. He said he was sorry, that he would not hurt me anymore. Only love me.
    I wonder what does he means by that ?
    He has taken a few days off and stayed with me, watching me 24-7
    He hasn't touched me since then... maybe he won't do it again ? I don't know ... I'm so tired of all this, living in fear... I want to end.
  7. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Oh God hon, you need to get away from him. He sounds rather like my Dad, and they usually don't get better.

Hang in there, and know that there are others who care, and know how you feel. Let your dad think you're not going to do anything, and then the first chance you get contact the embassy, the police, whoever can help you. Do you have a mom/grandparent/etc., who you can contact for help?

Your dad may "love" you, but not in a healthy way. Like my dad, some people are so sick within themselves that they are incapable of truly loving someone else in a healthy way. It's not you, it's him. You will find love in the future, but right now you deserve to be safe.

Take care please.
  8. Write and send the letter. Your father is a very sick man and you need to be away from him. His tactics of putting the gun to his head was to gain more power over you. I'd tell him if he does it again that you don't want to watch him do it so tell him to do it out outside so he doesn't make a mess.. sorry but he is sick and you are suffering because of it. Write the letter and send it. To hell with your abusive father.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.