It's over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tyson, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyson

Tyson New Member

It is over for me, I just can't do this anymore.

I don't even know why, I can't even explain the way I feel, I can't tell you why I'm depressed, just every day I'm not feeling good.

Why is it me? No one is like me, I'm tired of it, no one is fucking like me, and in the end who is going to care? If I don't take my own life I will take someone else's, and I don't know how that's going to make me feel. It's killing me to say this but I have to tell myself that it's true but I think I need attention, but I don't know what attention, I don't even know how or why I need this, but I have this horrible desire to have the perfect image and to make myself look good, but then I look in the mirror and every time I do it I end up here.

No matter what anyone says on here you can't change the way I feel, and that's why it's over, the human mind in this one is screwed, plan must be aborted, that's how the situation is from 3rd person.

2. sweetles

sweetles Well-Known Member

i understand very well how you feel. it's probably no comfort to know that, but you are not alone in your pain.

3. Malkavia

Malkavia New Member

Like Sweetles has said, you are certainly not alone. Think of all the people on this forum, many of them have-and are-going through what you are right now. I've felt the way you have before, and i know the pain it can cause, the things it can do. But trust me, there are people there for you. Last year, i went through a similar stage to what you are experiencing now. I tried to change myself in many different ways as i thought it would help me, but it didn't. Trust me, you aren't alone in this. I understand if you wouldn't want to answer this, but are these feelings triggered by recent events or something in particular?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.