it's over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nix Void, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nix Void

Nix Void Member

i'm staring at my pills, i think i'm going to take all of them tonight...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Nix Void then throw them out or take them to someone to hold for you ok Reach out for help now before you do something that could only bring more harm
  3. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

Please don't take the pills!
    You are here, please stay online and talk with someone! Don't do anything to hurt yourself tonight!
    Stay safe x
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please through them away as you are important here. Do not think different. There is a point in living life and please read this as we all care for you here. Keep posting for support.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

What has gotten you to that point? Please talk to us, or at least talk to someone.
  6. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

It's not worth it man. Trust me on this. The damage done from and OD is very bad. I spent the last 5 days in the hospital because of the damage I did. Coem to chat, talk to us. Talk to a friend. Anything, but not this. The grass isn't greener when its done.
  7. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

It's never over. Whoever you are, I believe there are always possibilities to change everything, to change your life, for things to get better. We don't know each others, but let me believe in this, in you. Please make the right choice, life gives you many other opportunities everytime and you can make it.
    Please don't waiste your chances to love what is beautiful in life. You can talk to me anytime if you want.
    Please stay safe.
  8. Nix Void

Nix Void Member

i didn't do it. i don't want to leave Caitlyn or Justin, but i don't know how much longer i can do this... something has to change..
  9. DMBMom

DMBMom Member

I'm glad to see you posting. Yours was the first post I read and it worried me. Great place to be when you don't wanna worry, huh? ;)

Maybe you should think about changes that can reasonably be made. Not like "win the lottery." More like, "Carve out time for myself and don't let anything interfere with it."

I feel the same way, all the time lately - even when I'm happy and having a good time. And I've been this way for about six months but, every day, I get up and do the stuff I need to do. And some stuff I want to do. Right now, I'm thinking I should just keep that up. Time flies. Don't have to make such a permanent decision just yet. It will keep (though hopefully it will go away.)
  10. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

I'm so proud of you for making this decision, i really wish you to get better (hug)
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Congratulations for not doing it. I am so glad you didn't hun. NOW is the time to get professional help. Don't wait. And we are always here for you.

Make a list of what makes you happy, stick it on the fridge or somewhere you will constantly see it as a reminder that you do have things and people to live for. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.