it's over

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

well here i sit...11:12pm...(#23, how ironic) i have the pills in front of me and the booze in the bottle...i don't care anymore, i'm done with everything, i'm going to try to do something about it...i'm gonna write a note here soon, see how far i get b4 i pass out...i have nothing to stop me, so don't even try, i don't think i have enough to kill me, just enough to make me pass out for a while...i'm sorry. I LOVE YOU ESTER!!!! i'm sorry i couldn't be a better girlfriend for you :cry:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

im so sorry you are feeling this way right now. please be safe and know that you can talk to me on msn if you need to or pm me here. :hug:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun please don't take anything. Please don't harm yourself.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please try and hang in there hun :hug:

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Samy, don't you dare doing this!

Please, Samy. Please don't! THere's so much beauty everywhere, Please.
    Get here this summer, I'll show you all these beautiful place, they are really good for your state of mind. Let me show you the true beauty of nature.

Please, Samy, please don't do this. You're so strong. You're so much stronger than you think. If you could only see your own strength :sad:

Sweetheart, please :cry:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ok Samy. We have talked through things on many different occasions. This one does not have to be any different. Please talk to us hun. You are a great person. I really want you to stay safe. Please hang in there. :hug:

7. FoReVeR LoSt

sorry :cry:

8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

DOn't be sorry, just... be safe!

I love you, Samy :wub: :hug:

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm glad you're ok :hug:

10. FoReVeR LoSt

i did take them, i'm sorry, it was only 17, not enough, i swear, i love you ester i'm sorry

11. FoReVeR LoSt

my friend is taking me to the hospital...i can't walk or sit up. i had more than i planned....and ya, i can't do it anymore and i;m sorry i don;t know when i'll be back. i love you all very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. i hope you get well soon hun. xx

13. FoReVeR LoSt

the cops got called on me :cry: and the ambulance took me to the hospital and i stayed there for 8 hours, while my friends came and went and i got discharged @ 2am...i'm never telling anyone anything again. I'm home though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.