It's over

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ~PinkElephants~, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend that I"m even happy, i can't pretend to smile, i can't even pretend that i want to be here. I'm tired fo fighting, tired of expressing my feelings only to basically take fault for others actions because of my feelings. I want to die, i want to disappear, i want to fade away. It's so easy to do, all these people in this hous and not a soul would eveen notice me gone. It's sad huh, well not really, I'm alone in my mind anyways> I'm nothing and I'm better off making this decision. I have the whole week off of work...i dont want help anymore...i just want to go.

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Please dont!! I think you are a kind and caring person you gave me opportunity to apologise to you some wouldnt have done so.
    I know those sad desperate times that you are talking about but you help people through them even when they may be angry - you helped me -
    So please dont waste that tallent not everbody possesses it, let us support you at this dark cold time
    Here to listen anytime pm if you prefer, please dont give in
    :sad:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Kelly, not only would we notice at SF that you were missing, but your family would as well. What about your nephew. He depends on you for the stability in his life. Do you want to take that away from him. You are the only positive role model he has ever had. It would devestate him. Please do not do anything to harm yourself. Take care Kells. You do not have to be alone. :hug:

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Kanani, i'm sorry you feel that way. Don't give up ok? I'm having a torrid time at the moment but what is keeping me going is those special people close to me and the people on this forum. I hope your able to keep fighting.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Kells :cry: hang in there...I'm here for you :hug:

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Kells :cry: we love you, please stay strong

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

what do people want me to say?? I'm so fed up to the brim of everything, my life, the lies, the deciet, the hurt. What the fuck do people want me to do..huh pretend that it doesn't exist like i've always done. You all say itll get better but I sit here torturing myself , livign like this..destroying my body...so....

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Im sure at the moment you cant see any way out the pain is clearly to great people dont want you to go and thats becouse they care genuinely for you and im sure you have many of them as you have helped me i havent talked to you much but am happy to listen anytime please try and see another day none of us knows what it will bring but lets pray its a little less pain for you TC hun:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.