ITS Over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LittleSparkles13, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Its over for good.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I meant what I have said Kylie, I'm here if you want to talk and that offer is there for you anytime. Take care of yourself. :hug:

3. LittleSparkles13

Who'd wanna talk to someone that is pathetic, stupid, ugly, incopetant, etc. Thats me by the way.

4. your none of those horrible things kylie, you are lovely. please be safe and im here if you need to talk, anytime :hug:

5. LittleSparkles13

I'm all of those things. I cant cope anymore. I'll never know happiness. I'll never know whats its like to be liked or even loved.

6. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

I accept you! :hug: Hold on, Kylie!

7. LittleSparkles13

in 10 mins time, i would have made my step into not being here

8. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

would beats will!
    What's wrong, Kylie? Surely more than just the daily anguish. What triggered you?

9. LittleSparkles13

Seeing people happy and knowing i'll never be,

10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hun please hold on :hug:

You are none of those things, you deserve a good life, so just hold on and you WILL come out of this a stronger person.

Please stay safe :hug:

11. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Kylie

Please read my posts that I did yesterday. For approx 10 days, I have had suicide letters all written out.

I have had perhaps the most horrible trick played on me by a girl that I have loved for 3 years and now find that she is about to be married. Quite simply, I have nothing left.

However, I find some comfort in seeing similar posts and knowing that I am not alone. I also find great comfort from the supporting posts directed at me. I will always love these people for making great effort in making my crap life feel better.

I am on 80mg Citralopram and 20mg of Amitriptlene and still expected to work at the same place as this girl.

From a bloke with everybit of confidence and self asteem kicked out of him.

I am so ultra low, I really am. Here's a deal from me.

I am going to try to come through this a stronger and better person. It's gonna be so difficult as I love this girl so much and I've lost her. I'm down to 9st and not eating or sleeping and drinking heavily to block the pain.

Take it from me, you are so beautiful and you probably don't know it or want to know it at this time. You need to do the same as me. Stay on this site and seek and take in the support and help from others. They have all been through this at some point as I am doing so at present.

Seek help from your GP and most importantly talk to those around you.

I will not just make one reply to you. Lets get talking about your problems.

Perhaps we can help each other.

Stay safe.

Jay Jay

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Kylie,

No offence, but you seem to have this fixation on being happy and having the right partner. You seem to convince yourself that your never gonna be happy and no one is ever gonna want you. Most of your relationships are based on the internet right?? Internet relationships that are based miles and miles apart and you've never met very rarely work out. In some cases they do. I personally think you should be concentrating on getting yourself better rather than concentrating on finding someone to love you. Your young and theres still time to find someone, the better you are the healthier the relationship will be in the long. So please think about that.

13. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

I doubt all these 'happy' people are really as happy as they appear. I was on a fantastic salary and had a great high profile job for years, but I was constantly unhappy and suicidal despite coming across as 'happy' and the girl who had everything. PLEASE don't put yourself up against other people as all you will see is your perception of how you think they are and not the reality. Think inwards and how you can make the best of your life, money does not make you happy, we all know that. Cultivate one true friendship and you are rich.

I have now accepted my illness (BPD) and lead a very simple life so I dont put pressure on myself. I work, have just enough to pay my bills with a little left over each month. Be content with little and you will have more.

Take care.......

14. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

stay safe

15. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Quoted for truth. That was very well said. If you keep comparing yourself to other people you will never be happy. Other people's standards don't matter, only your standards do. You have to know what those standards are, and then try to do whatever you believe you need to do to make yourself meet them. It has nothing to do with anyone else, other people can help, yes, but they are not you.

16. LittleSparkles13

Hey

I know i was stupid night, i'm ok now.

17. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Glad to hear you are feeling better now.

If you need to talk, lots of people are here for you, me included hun.

18. LittleSparkles13

thankyou

I never said i was ending it because of not finding someone, i did it because of other stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.