It's over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by falling_away, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falling_away

falling_away Member

it's over. i'm buying my friends .9 mm beretta. it's over...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, I didn't quite understand your post. Are you okay? :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Falling Away,
    Buying your friends 9mm is not a good thing to do!! I had my dads 38 and got rid of it because it made the temptation too great!! Have you seen a shrink? A therapist? are you on meds?
    You know there are many paths to examine!! Don't give up so easy. Explore the paths!! You can find these by talking to a therapist. I too are a high suicide risk! With therapy I have learned to set the thoughts aside. They are always there but when they get strong I use my coping skills, tell my therapist every thing.
    If I can do it then anybody can!! I won't bother you with details. I have isolated for fourteen years and my therapist has me getting out of the house a little at a time. As long as you have just a little spark of positive thinking you have something to build on!!
    You don't have to talk to anyone, just go to the mall or something and just watch the people going by. You will be amazed at how many look like they aren't very happy. It is a sign of the times. Please don't harm you self. seek the help!! Take Care!!:chopper:!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.