its over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by necrodude, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i cant take anymore. the jobcentre want me dead, my landlord wants me homeless, even though i stick to the rules, my doctors want me in a mental health ward, and all i want to do is just end it all, i wont say anything more. it doesnt matter anyway.

2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

It does matter, it matters to everyone on here. What makes you think the jobcentre wants you dead? Is there any reason you don't want to go to a mental health ward? It would solve your accommodation crisis.

3. X-51

X-51 Active Member

These "others" of which you speak, have such hopes for you.

What are yours?

Props on the Voltaire signature by the way.

4. hellohello

hellohello Member

hello i have to say i am extremely disappointed with both you x51 and carcinogen... your responses to someone in distress are not helpful at all... sarcasm and silly remarks about being sectioned equating a solution to a housing problem are not helpful at all....

necrodude, the job centre do not want you dead, they are not even people, they are an organisation and as such do not think about individuals... however, the job centre, your landlord, noone and no organisation is allowed to discriminate against you, as as in the uk mental health is covered by the disability discrimination act... i know when you're depressed you are least likely to want to fight... but if you think there is a chance that they are treating you in such a way that could be a breach of the act, then you need to seek some help, or indeed you should try and get help from citizens advice or from calling the disability discrimination people directly(if you are feeling to weak and low to look into this, let me know on this forum and i will look up the numbers for you), you may be eligible for free legal aid as well... as for your doctor, ask him what the alternatives are... tell him you want therapy, they have to offer it to you... tell them you've heard about intensive therapy, long term therapy and that you think you'll respond well to it... ask him for the alternatives...

it does matter... you do matter.... as much as anyone else matters... i know sometimes it seems as though nothing matters, but we are all equal on this earth, and if the rest of us matter, then so do you....
    you are down and need help, please contact citizens advice... if you are so ill that your doctor thinks you need such drastic treatment, then you should not even be on jobseekers allowance or income support, it that's what you're on (isn't that what the job centre does? sorry if i'm wrong, that's what i think i know) you should be on disability allowance or something... and the job centre should not be hassling you... please go to your doctor and ask for help on this as well, if you can get some sort of note or letter from him, you should be on disability allowance...

please take care and let me know if i can help in any way... take carexxx

5. X-51

X-51 Active Member

It wasn't sarcasm, but a genuine question.

Necrodude stated rather clearly what others wanted of him. All of it sadly, rather negative. I was curious as to what *he* thinks of the matter.

Maybe nobody has ever asked him what he wants out of life.

And a Voltair quote indicates good taste. Truly, intended as a compliment.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your doctor thinks it would be helpful to be hospitalized there must be a reason. Hospitlization is not a bad thing it is there to stabilize a pt to give the a better base so they can function better Why do you not want your doctor to help your. take care

7. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

My response was neither silly, nor sarcastic. If there is a reason that their doctor wants them to go to a mental health ward, then I think they should go as it would help them. And no matter how silly you thought my observation was regarding the accommodation crisis, I made a valid point. Of course, that most probably depends on the mental health system of the country they reside in, but I do not have that information. I was attempting to let the OP know that they do matter, and offer some kind of advice. I'm sorry if it was absolutely shite, but I don't have all the answers. In fact, I don't have any of them. If everyone thinks my responses are terrible, and I should stop bothering, then by all means, tell me and I will leave. It's not like I have any reason to remain alive anymore anyway.

Necrodude, I hope you're ok and things are working out a bit better for you. I can assure you I meant no offence or disrespect in my remark, and I apologise if it was not helpful. And I also agree, Voltaire is good taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.