its over

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by D's, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D's

D's Member

i cant keep fighting this, i cant. Theres no purpose in wanting to keep fighting a lost battle. I can't face reality sober, To much going on. If I make it to Thanksgiving I will just be by my self. I'm hungry, and cold. no one loves me,
    its over i just cant keep up with life, :(
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Here if you want to talk.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Anyone you can call a doctor a friend anyone to get some support for you.
    Please reach out to get help don't fight this alone. It is too hard to do on your own. Call crisis now and start getting the help you need okay get rid of the pain now by getting the help you need. Don't stay in this place any longer start getting better now.
  4. DS

DS Account Closed

Aww come on D's. Find a bit of strength and comfort in knowing I care, as do other folks here. PM me if you'd like. Let's look at some options.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi D,

How are you now? Have you looked through your options? I think your first step should be a visit to your doctor, tell them about your addiction, then take it from there. I can't imagine how hard it must be to break a drug addiction, but people have done it and you can too. Feel free to message me anytime :) :hug:
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: how are you doing now? is there anyone in your life who is offering you support through this at the moment whether it be professionals or friends or family? :hug: we're here to support you if you need us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.