it's over

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tealc, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

after 42 years of a semblance of life i have given up. no matter what i do i just can't do it any more, i finally realised that life has no meaning now, nothing to hold on to and no where to go.
    ' hold on ' you will say, to what ?

there is nothing anymore, no new road to walk, a line to cross into something positive. done it all before and yet i am back to square one.

my heart is empty now, i have lived in shadows too long and its time to let go and say farewell. i know you have read this sort of thing before and i really don't know why i am writing this, maybe i just need to say it.

this weekend will be my last, no monday.

i will end my life and finally be free
  2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

i totally understand what you are saying. i sympathise with you. i feel the same. I wish i could say something to help you. please just try and take it 1 day at a time. you never know what's round the corner. stay safe, stay strong.
  3. Ellex

Ellex Member

I agree life has no meaning Tealc but you can only die once.
    There might not be light at the end of the tunnel now, but nobody knows what might happen in the future.

I know it sounds insane to keep hanging around waiting for something good to happen when it clearly never has until now, but is really everything lost? Every little thing?

Be kind to yourself. There is only one you. There will never be another you. Try to hold on for a bit longer.

Sometimes it's litlle things which can make you realise that the world is a special place, and even though life can be horrible, it can also be ok(ish) from time to time. Maybe go for a walk and look at the leaves changing into pretty colors (well they are where I live)
    This planet is a pretty amazing place, though the people inhabiting it can be very cruel and unkind.

I'm no optimist and I too hate life sometimes, but I would like you to try and not do anything radical.

I don't know you, and I don't make a habit out of encouraging people to stick around for a bit longer on this planet (in fact I rarely post here and when I do I get ignored) but I just wanted to say this.
    If you don't come back to read this or if you think I am writing nonsense then I apologise. I can't apologise to you if you don't log back in though so I hope you will :)

And I hope a total stranger having something to say about your plans won't upset you. It was done with the best intentions.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't harm yourself Tealc. Love yourself instead. Why have you decided to end your life? There must be some things that you still wish to experience? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.