It's over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

I'm struggling even more I know what I have to do this has to end I can't tale anymore I really hope my friends here can forgive me for what I am about to do I deserve to be hated anyway everything is out of control i can't do this I'm going to control one thing and that is my death I will control it and it will work it has too I'm sorry
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Here if you want to talk hun, can I at least ask you to give yourself the time to reconsider?
  3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

talk to me please aimee. you can get through this.
  4. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

Aimee listen i have love for you even though i hardly you know you and you know why? I feel a connection to you because you opened yourself up on these forums. I don't want you to do this to yourself as you have your entire life ahead of you and it can be a good one if you give yourself a chance to shine!

One day you will meet a great man, find a better circle of friends and start living a happier life but until this arrives you have to be strong!

The whole forum is here for you, we all care about you, hope you make it. :)
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hun your friends and members have kept you going this long. i know its not easy. i know your hurting. but please let us keep helping you hang on. too many days where it may feel like what's it worth? but when you get past those days you look back and think oh yeah its atleast the friends i have here!!!! please let us help you atleast tread water if not get you right out of it??????
  6. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Dont ever be afraid to reach out to someone,to make a friend!!

This ISNT THE ONLY WAY OUT,there are many other productive ways!!

Peace and love to you!
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please Aimee, you can't do this to yourself and to your family and friends. There has to be a better way. Please don't harm yourself hun. I'm sure it will get better in time. :sad: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.