Its p****** down!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by LetItGo, Apr 3, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I love the rain...Think i might go out there and just stand in it for 30 minutes.

Its really coming down as well...ah the sweet, sweet smell of rain...so clean, so natural, so pure....wash it all away.

Hey who knows...with any luck I might get struck by lightning! WOOT! :tongue:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: Noooo no lightning! I'm glad you like the rain because you can keep it.... for as long as you want!! :)

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i enjoy the rain also mj. i'm jealous dry as a bone here. but like resistance said nooooo lightning.

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Mmmm the rain is nice when you can watch it from the window - or you can go and stand in it knowing that you can dry off afterwards (and you're not trying to get to work or whatever!) Actually, getting completely soaked through from the rain but not caring about it is an incredibly therapeutic feeling, I haven't done that in ages! Fraid I have to agree with Resistance on the lightning though!!

5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

you should crawl throught the rain, stay low on the ground so you wont get hit by lightning :sad:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I love rain and lightening. I use to love to walk in the rain. :biggrin:

7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Mattys wet :blink: