Its Pitiful

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pioneer, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

Its pitiful. So very pitiful. The life that I live I feel is empty. The life that I live I feel is worthless. The life that I live I know is a mistake. So very pitiful this feeling that I have. To feel disconnected and alien to the world. I do not belong, and I don't want to be. The pain of laughter and joy and the solitude of hopelessness and despair is a life I want to end. Its empty, my life is empty and undesirable. I just want to be cold and dead to a world I don't belong in. To leave for good and to truly exist in the darkness that envelopes my world and to destroy all evidence of the life that should have never been. I want this existence erased.

What does it mean to be successful? What does it take to achieve it? Why should I want it? Why sacrifice? I have tried to be successful, to be hard working, to be honest. The end result is pitiful. I understand now that it was not worth it and just a waste. There is no point to strive for anything better when we all die the same way. I wish I could take it all back, I wish I could be like everyone else, I wish I wasn't distinct. But wishes are like dreams, they don't come true. Should I try to start over? But my life has been established this way for decades. Why would I try to start again? I've already decided that I don't want life. So where do I go from here?

This path is painful, the path that I have chosen to walk. I have chosen death and its a lonely, dark, and terrifying choice. Death is with you all the time, threatening to steal you away, reminding you of you limitations, influencing your every move. Suicide is on my mind twenty-four-seven, paralysing my life, haunting my dreams, warping reality. I don't know how to return, its just dark and every path leads to suicide. I don't think I can endure this darkness in my soul much longer. It has completely enveloped me and redefined me.

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

There are many times I wish I could take back my choices. There is so many stones left unturned. But then I think, would I be any different? Even though I took a different path would I still arrive at the same destination?

All paths will lead to death eventually. Instead of looking to the future, look to the now, what will make you happy now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.