• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

it's really different now

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no drama this time, no real sadness, just me wanting to and planning on dying. I feel no need to warn friends or family, I feel no desire for the drama or intervention I have wanted/needed in the past when I wanted to kill myself.

My attitude is of resolve and peace for having a decision and a resolution, not of panic and remorse or thoughts of consequences at all.

I have driven everyone around me away, so no one will miss me, I have tidied up my finances and my life, and I have the emotions as if I am planning dinner, not death.

I HAVE to interpret the peacefullness of this decision as correctness in this decision.

Has anyone else ever had their desire to die turn into a confident peaceful path like this?...probably only the successful who cannot answer...

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
The attitude of 'resolve' was for me, a signal that i needed help STAT...it was what scared me into a pdoc's office and on meds...it told me how very painful life was for me, and how I was not dealing with the pain in a way that was self-affirming (to say the least)...yes, now i have times when the echoes of this time comes back, but for the most part, I have some 'resolve' in real life...please stay safe and know that there are other ways to find comfort...please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, Jackie

you need find a interest in you live, i think now you like a shim in a sea and a capitan of this ship not have a compasess. you a lost. and of course you can kill yoself, but is you came to taht forum that you not planed kill youselm, you scare pain, but you need a interest. and you wont a live

The attitude of 'resolve' was for me, a signal that i needed help STAT...it was what scared me into a pdoc's office and on meds...it told me how very painful life was for me, and how I was not dealing with the pain in a way that was self-affirming (to say the least)...yes, now i have times when the echoes of this time comes back, but for the most part, I have some 'resolve' in real life...please stay safe and know that there are other ways to find comfort...please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, Jackie
:agreed:

I am here for you too! :hug:

xxx

Forgotten_Man

Ha ha yeah I have actually. But I have just wussed out. Genearlly I wuss out when thinking about what to put in the note. Mainly because my not would be incredibly long. And I have online friends who want notice... so I figure that means they want a note. And I have to customize my notes for each online friend. I do not believe in template notes.

But sooner or later I will have my success. I will write all the notes and then kill myself. But I will need a very sure method since I don't want to spend all that time writing the notes and not succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00