Its sad

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JustPernicious, Dec 10, 2008.

1. JustPernicious

JustPernicious Well-Known Member

When your own family would sooner help YOUR ex gf out who they hardly know
    than help you out.
    I asked my brother for a few dollars to help me in a uncomfortable situation and his ONLY excuse was "I'm giving 4 other people $100 for christmas I can't."
    And the most FUCKED up part, one of those people is MY ex gf, who hes only even talked to for what, 2 weeks? What makes it worse, is that they old talk as friends.
    What the fuck
    you're my brother
    but
    you'll give my ex money for CHRISTMAS when im in need.
    fuck you
    jackass.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

wow, thats harsh! id kill him if he were my bro. sorry pern :hug:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

There might be a emergency reason for your brother giving your ex money but it doesn't sound like that is the case. It's pretty lame that he would do that to you. Well actions speak louder than words most of the time and this action has told you something about him.

4. uglyness108

uglyness108 Active Member

just forget wat i said

5. uglyness108

uglyness108 Active Member

I feel personaly acttack with this message cause i kno its me.. ur brother wants to give me money for christmas, and its sad deejay i would like it if the SF owner or Someone will please delete this and please talk to you abt all this harrassment because your already banned from chat for this now your starting on the forum with harrassment.. -sigh- i think we need to talk..

6. LunaCerdiwan

LunaCerdiwan Active Member

I don't think he was harrassing anyone actually. And no I'm not trying to start anything here. I was just noting. Also you shouldn't use peoples real names. Pern, I'm sorry about your brother. Wish that hadn't of happened.

7. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Dee dot M'dear - have a :hug:.
    You know where I am if you want someone to bitch to.
    And everyone has the right to rant on here.