It's sadly the end of the line

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by erick, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erick

erick Active Member

I will miss the woods, the sea and the spring, but can't go on anymore. I need a classical music piece for my last minutes on earth.

2. IceStorm

IceStorm Active Member

I am sorry you are feeling like this. I am not in the best space and don't really know what to say. Is there a time when you have felt this bad before and it has gotten better? It can get better. The one thing that you can be sure of is change. Do you have anyone to support you? Is there anyone you can call?

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Why do you feel that it's the end of the line? What's happened to make you feel that way?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It doesn't have to be the end you can stay here talk with us receive support hold on ok you do not know what future will bring you don/t hun so please don't give up

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's going on? Please talk to us!

6. erick

erick Active Member

I'm a looser surrounded by those who are "successful". The society has become harsh, and I don't fit in. Here in Norway most are "successful". One of the richest countries in the world.

Chris Rea - Tell Me There's A Heaven
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_3Dl67-GA

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
  7. erick

erick Active Member

Yes life has been like this before, but it has been a rollercoaster the past decade and I'm so worn down.

Life is so much harder when having not a single friend.

8. WildCherry

:hug: There are people who care here, who want to be your friends. I know it's not the same as having friends you can hang out with in person, but it's something, it's a start. Hope you'll give it a try... things can get easier, and you can get through this, but you don't have to do it alone. Here if you need anything or want to talk.

9. erick

erick Active Member

10. erick

erick Active Member

11. WildCherry

How about programs like Skype or Google Voice, where you can still talk to people live but not exactly face-to-face? Again, not the same thing, but it's something, a way you can feel connected to people. A way for you to feel less isolated.

12. erick

erick Active Member

My dear friends do not worry. I will finally be at eternal pleace.

13. WildCherry

Please don't go through with it. Just letting you know I care, and hoping you change your mind.

14. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i used to think like that, too

i'm in the UK, and i'm talking to people from australia, or texas, or where ever... who don't even know me- about how i'm feeling

but now i like to picture us all around a big confrence table- 1 big family where we all share in each others livess

made the distance thing seem a lot easier

15. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board of directors!
    Let us discuss things.

16. IceStorm

IceStorm Active Member

Regardless of where in the world we live I think many people on this forum don't have the support systems they need or don't feel they can access them when they are in crisis. And that is the great thing about this forum, if you post there is going to be someone who understands and who will listen. Keep talking.

17. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

lol.... so.... how's finances looking for our first quarter?

18. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

The profits are down, recommend hiring actual accountants

19. WildCherry

Erick, hope you're managing to hold on... let us know how you're doing!

20. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I find that many of the support I get are from people who know what I'm going through or know how to keep encouraging me to not act on my urges or think as if I'm all alone suffering. These supportive people are just the same as you and me and I feel they are really here to help us in times of trouble and turmoil. I find hope here and hope you will give the people here a chance to help you through your dark times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.