it's so big here.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Chemical Chaos, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chemical Chaos

Chemical Chaos Active Member

i'm a little scared.

as a young man who finds large spaces daunting...everytime i go to post i struggle to find the right words. you all have your places here...and i don't know anyone so i can't find the right words.

i need to get to know you all, so help me out here!

short biography:

yours, scared...
    Draven xxx
  2. bluekangaroo

bluekangaroo Active Member

hey... i know what you mean. I'm new too, i just joined last night. it helped me feel more welcome to join in on the game type things they have here in the coffee house. i hope you find your place soon.
  3. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

well im new here too.

Music, gaming, playing the guitar etc. all pretty standardish stuff. live in essex in the uk. here because of ocd and depression.
  4. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

hi there, nice to meet you

bio: i live in Canada, i work @ a car parts warehouse, i love punk/rock music, i got 6 tattoos and 8 piercings and um...i like mint chocolate chip ice cream
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

hey guys, nice to meet you and stuff. :smile:

Name: Jessica.
    Bio: Hmm. I live in Florida.. I absolutely love music.. :dunno:
  6. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I'm, well, not new, in fact I'm old (in terms of how long I've been here, not age :tongue: ), I've been here for...well, it'll be three whole years come August :blink:
    Anyway, as a mod, I help in any way I can, so if y'all need someone to talk to or have questions or can PM me :) Nice to see some new members getting involved :)
    As for the infoooo you requested...

name: Lauren
    short biography: I'm at university in Glasgow - because yes, I come from Scottishland, something I'm very proud of - been a mod on here for about one and a half years, and when I'm not online usually I'm watching TV, although I do love to read and write :)
    Oh, and I'm addicted to emots. You might have noticed that already :shy:
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Moonie is sooooooooo :eek:ld: that she's the perfect person to fill you in on all things SF.

I'm so :eek:ld: that I'm actually :rip: :laugh: Welcome newbies:biggrin:
  8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Name: I don't want to give my name out on the public forums for privacy reasons so you can call me resistance/res. :) I respond to pretty much anything. :rolleyes:
    Short biography: Finished my A Levels, am looking for work. I'm in a relationship and my hobbies are drawing, making avatars, sleeping, long walks and listening to music. I'm really crap at introductions/biographies but if you wanna chat anytime, whether it be about something serious or a general chit chat to pass the time feel free to PM me.
  9. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Hey guys, good to see ur joining in on the threads! Don't be scared, we r all here to help each other so there is really nothing to b afraid of. We all make posts that make no sense at times but there is nothing wrong with that either :smile: hehe!

I'm Shauna Lea obviously, I'm 18 and *sings* - 'I come from the land downunder'...Australia! As u may have noticed, I also love to sing! Music is my life and my dream :biggrin:

Hope u settle in and start enjoying the forum! Take care!
  10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Heya :)

Name: Joe
    Short biography: I'm in the middle of my A-Levels, live near London, like sleeping and reading a little, walking and cycling when I can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.