It's summer now..

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by yursomedicated, Jul 3, 2009.

1. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Everyone is out of school, and partying. Senior year is coming up. It's "the time of our lives." It's been over two years since you have been gone, Ang. I know this summer you would be swimming every day with Kolette and everyone else. I know she misses you. I still regret not going trick or treating with you guys eighth grade year. And Justin, man I know you would be having a ball right now with everyone. Smoking and drinking and just being a BOSS! I still hear you singing a kuma matada (spelling?)

In all my years in highschool, two people have died from my graduating class. Senior year will not be the same without you guys. And I almost feel guilty that I am still here being able to celebrate it without you guys.

Lenape class of 2010 will Never be the same. Every day we always think about you guys.

And..I'm sorry Ang. For breaking my promise. I feel like shit about it.

I miss you guys.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

awww...Ronnie :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Keep the good memories of your friends in your heart. I am glad you all take the time to remember them. Have you as a class done something in their memory? Planting a tree, a flower bed, establishing a scholarship in their name, etc. ? Such a difficult thing. :grouphug:

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I speak swahili, its 'Hakuna Matata'. I am so sorry that Ang had to leave.