It's the end!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

The sky is falling on us and the end of the world is near! What is the last thing you will do?

familly?
    friends?
    lover?
    yourself?
    your pet?

me ill got to a strip club and get drunk silly!

2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Ideally I'd spend the last day with my boyfriend on a beach. Eating jam doughnuts! :laugh: May as well if I'm not going to see tomorrow. It's the simple things. :smile:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Go to my see one of my girl friends. Probably have sex and get high, then watch the end of the world in each other's arms.

This could become a reality within the next 10 years.

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

how so? that very near

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think that our world is in trouble and that the world is really going to end soon. I'm generally with the predictions on 2012 but I'd guess anytime soon.

6. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I would remember in the original "sky is falling" story the sky wasn't really falling and the uneccessary panic by the characters led to their demise. So I wouldn't worry about it or do anything different.

7. attack_amazon

attack_amazon Well-Known Member

I'd throw some survival gear in a backpack and try to figure out a plan. If the world does end, I'd rather go out at least trying to make it through.

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Although I thought your post was figurative, it is certainly a possiblity that there could be an apocalyptic ending. So I would try and be with all of those you mentioned.

9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I would spend that time with my dear family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.