its time for a man to face his demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone dont know why im wrighting this as time is short,my life is over and it pains me to have to say goodbye but death is all i deserve all my friends have told me to go to hell and my sister&kids have all turned against me and there all i had they were my life, i can not face what i have become so its time i go and rot in hell where i belong ,i have no choice as its death or prison and i can't go to prison it would be worse than death!

Bambi

hey gundog it sounds like you are in a really bad headspace so am glad you came here and posted...surely things are not going well but have to imagine there is some hope? It is hard because I don't know you but it sounds like you may be facing jail right now? Is it certain? If so for how long? I know that is not a good thing but surely it will not be forever and you have a life to live regardless...do you mind giving more details? I am sure a way other than ending your life can be found...please continue to let us help you and glad you posted...I am so sorry that you feel things have gotten to this point...for now :arms: please keep posting.

Bambi

See gundog you are among people that care and want to help you..please allow us to support you as we sincerely care.

hi i am still around just ,as my attemt failed to do what i long for which is to end the pain that is filling my every waking thought ,i can not live with being judged and hated by all for the rest of my life that is no way to live so believe me when i say lessons have been learnt 2nd time wont fail
:sad:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Just wanted you to know that you're not hated by all. :hug: Please keep talking, what happened? You can PM me if you want to talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00