It's time now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes I think It's time now it's far too much pain I've tried my best please don't feel sorry for me because it's what I want and need,goodbye everyone I wish you all the very best I'm going to sleep forever and hopefully I'll be at peace bye bye to all my dear friend's you're all the best I love you all take care I have to do this.:sad:

2. try and talk about whats got you to this point? people here can listen and help sweetie, please keep fighting and stay safe & you can pm me anytime

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You can get through this, I know you can. You can lean on me whenever you want. I'm always here for you. :hug:

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm just so tired of the mood swings,the depression the thought's about myself being ugly comparing myself to other's it's so hard being me.I really can't take it anymore.:sad:

5. Matty321

Matty321 Well-Known Member

Is this your main problem, Ace?

I'm sorry, I'm very curious. It sounds like this may be what your depression centers around? Feeling ugly and comparing yourself to others?

I just wonder.

~Matty

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Re: Is this your main problem, Ace?

Matty I suffer from Bio dismorphic disorder it's the illness where someone would obsess over themselve's and certain body feautures including constantly comparing themselve's to others.I've had some help with my Psychologist and Psychiatrist on this but it's still so hard,I tend to avoid certain places.idon't have a Social phobia or anything like this but I do struggle at places especially where there may be alot of young people around especially pretty girls nice noses and teeth even eyes even with Guys and little children.
    it's such a hard thing to deal with and hurt's so much.:sad:I do think it's my main problem it may surround around self esteem but this problem with Bdd is so hard to combat it's not as easy said as done along with the Bi Polar and ocd they're a horrible mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.