Its Time To Go......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hellogoodby, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellogoodby

hellogoodby Member

Hi guys,, i know this is against the rules,,,, sorry,
    Its been a long week of thinking,, and i have decided,,,,,
    the bad out weigh the good,,
    thank you to every one who replied to my other posts,, you did help.
    but now that i have decided, it feels like a weight has been lifted, i feel really happy for once,:)
    i chose tonight cause i will be all alone,,,donno where i am going to go,,, hope its nice,,,,,,,,,,,
    mik....

i am so happy ryt now!!!!!!

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there..
    2bh i dont know how 2 reply 2 messages on here when ppl say they are happy 2 leave..
    i dont mean 2 sound horrible.. but if your so happy 2 leave.. then why are u here posting about it? i can only guess that u dont really want 2 go..
    and if thats the case then i truly hope u dont.. many of us here have thought we wanted 2 go.. but through the help of ppl here.. through the guidance of our gp's and therapists.. medication .. crisislines.. we are still here..
    take care :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I have to agree with Mandy. I never know how to reply to these types of messages. Everyone has a right to post here; but if you're so happy, why are you posting? I'm not asking to be mean, I seriously don't understand.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you said we were helping then let us continueto help. Maybe you happy because your pain is going away then stay awhile and let us help you throught the rest of it. Hope to hear from you soon please if you are going to harm yourself then call crisis now or emerg dept so they can help you.
    don't let your brain get the better of you tonight call for help

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Just knowing it's an option can lift that weight. So instead of doing it tonight, why not come here and post. You still have that option to hold on to. But in the mean time let others here keep on helping you.

6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

good luck on your journey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.