It's time to go

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlexDanish, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

How is it that your friends... Can see you in such pain. Tears in your eyes. And yet the just give you a halfhearted smile, or even worse, they just ignore it and walk on by. Not even a... How are you doing? Or a text or a call. Some of them just don't even care.

That doesn't matter. What does matter is that it's going to happen tonight. Nothing violent. Just something to put me out. I'm cleaning my room, getting everything ready. And then... When the family doesn't notice. I will pass, hopefully... In 24 hours.

Just wanted to say, it's been a great... Well... Not exactly great. It's been an interesting 17 years. My only regret is never having someone who ever loved me for me. I'm too lazy to wait. I don't want anyone.

Goodbye everyone, and I wish you all the best in your lives. :)

2. DS

DS Account Closed

Sweetie, some folks walk through life never gaining the ability to connect with others...not knowing how to ask what is wrong or learning how to offer a friendly hand on the shoulder. Sometimes folks get consumed with their own problems, and have difficulty connecting with others. Don't let this allow you to feel discouraged.

You are here now. Try to take some comfort and find some safety, in this. There are a lot of folks at this site who care. Try connecting with them.

Please don't give up. A start might be to begin talking...telling us what is going on.

Can you try talking about how you are feeling and what is going on in your life?

3. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

I'm really sorry. If I was a bit stronger I would. But now... The time is close, minutes away. I apologize to everyone here, I wish I could take away everyone's pain. But I just got to get rid of mine.

4. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Could you stay and talk a bit more, maybe not everything is so black. Maybe there's something or someone you'd regret not to see again? Please, could you?

5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I go through the same thing everyday, so please don't go. We're all here for you especially me.

6. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Please don't go :( you're just as old as I am, and it just...it strikes a chord with me. The world doesn't need anymore wasted youth. Please don't go.

7. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey Alex,

I've experienced that as well. I've found that they just get too uncomfortable with the situation and they don't know how to deal with it, so instead of potentially saying the wrong thing, they say nothing at all (which hurts so much more I know). It doesn't mean they don't want to say something, and it doesn't mean they don't care. Please stay safe, let us know if you're ok! Try confiding in us. Call a hotline, go to the emergency room, tell you're family but do something.

Hope you're ok! Will be checking back for a reply.

Max

8. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

You're the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you to bits Alex, and I'm a straight guy! I value you, you were so sweet to me. You're in a duel with yourself, you mustn't surrender or you'll be in that duel forever, it won't end with death...

Face yourself, fight your demons, slay the negative part of you. You have the strength and heart, a hero's strength is measured by his heart.

9. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey Alex,

Please let us know if you're ok! Reach out here and if you don't feel safe, don't hesitate to go to the emergency room to get help. As you can see, you have a lot of people that care for you here.

I really hope you're safe!

Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.