its time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by magz74, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

ok ive had enough,cant take any more.i think its time to go and let every one else get on with there lives ... i finally went to my gp and told all about my self harm and depression and the suicidal thourghts i suffer with .i did not find them much help to me ,i supposed to go back next week but i dont see the point.what they going to do give me a councillor,thats no help,i dont find it easy to talk about myself to strangers .i dont know what they expect from me.im just going to be this way forever and i cant cope with it any more.ive been told i suffer with bi polar .its just a label,it dont change nothing .im sick of feeling this way .i think im better off gone

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Talking about yourself to anyone can be hard. Sometimes talking to people who you personally know and trust can be better then talking to a doctor or councilor.

You aren't better off gone, there are people here who love you.

3. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

the only person i talk to attemped suicide herself last week now she locked away in the unit im totally alone

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you are not alone, you have us. and, going forward, you will have a counsellor. why not wait and see how counselling goes. it's only another few days.

don't worry about the labels, just concentrate on feeling better. it's hard to hear that you might be bipolar, even so, it's possible to learn how to manage your moods. it would be a shame to die now, seeing that help is on the way. please try and hang on.

5. magz74, I talk with you and I care about you very much. We talked the other day, and I hope you are okay now. Please take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.